X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Abbas 1 - Hamas 0 ?

Looks like Hamas is gonna have to swallow the referendum about statehood (and thus recognizing Israel as a state). The majority of the Palestinians seems to be in favour of it (the ref that is)

• speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: Abbas 1 - Hamas 0 ?

it would be a step forward for the 1st time
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

they should just welcome themselves to reality and form a untied government, putting violence to the wayside and progressing life for all in the area. you really cant hate the jews or muslims that bad where you couldnt deal with living near them. there is more than enough for everyone and frankly, the world will not keep pumping money into a country that continually does what everyone on the planet asks them not to. i dont go as far as saying the countries are committing genocide, but the non stop mortar shalls and suicide bombings need to stop. and frankly, if we want to go back and look at who has the real claim to the land, it is the jews, they were there hundreds of years before the muslim population even was born.0

the hamas government acts offended when they dont get the aid that has been given, but what right does anyone have to demand a handout when they act against the one handing out. the country itself bit the hand that fed it and now is truly feeling the reprecussions. i feel no sympathy for hamas or any of the islamo-terror organizations, even if the people voted them in. now my problem is with the people, just like everyone hates america cuz of captain retard and his cabinet of ""we got great ideas, but watch us royally fuck up the execution""
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        they should just welcome themselves to reality and form a untied government, putting violence to the wayside and progressing life for all in the area. you really cant hate the jews or muslims that bad where you couldnt deal with living near them. there is more than enough for everyone and frankly, the world will not keep pumping money into a country that continually does what everyone on the planet asks them not to. i dont go as far as saying the countries are committing genocide, but the non stop mortar shalls and suicide bombings need to stop. and frankly, if we want to go back and look at who has the real claim to the land, it is the jews, they were there hundreds of years before the muslim population even was born.0

the hamas government acts offended when they dont get the aid that has been given, but what right does anyone have to demand a handout when they act against the one handing out. the country itself bit the hand that fed it and now is truly feeling the reprecussions. i feel no sympathy for hamas or any of the islamo-terror organizations, even if the people voted them in. now my problem is with the people, just like everyone hates america cuz of captain retard and his cabinet of ""we got great ideas, but watch us royally fuck up the execution""
        True that!

Ye well, I think this is actually a milestone for both Hamas as the "haters" (ignorants generalising all Palestinians... not meant at you Sean). I mean, both Hamas and the world will have proof now that the ONLY reason why Hamas won the elections was because of the social network (schools, hospitals, ...) they've put in place in Palestina and NOT because of their terrorist activities.

In that perspective it's even fair to say Abbas 2 - Hamas 0

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

no seriously,its kinda comparable to me losing my job, kinky, you saying "" ill help you feed the kids as long as you stop cursing, smoking and oh yeah, murdering". me agreeing, then capping hippie fuck yao while screaming shit and enjoying a camel light. then me screaming to everyone how you are hurting my family when they were the ones who drove me to yaos house, bought the gun and smashed the window letting me in.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            then capping hippie fuck yao
            Tell your kids we're going to Burger King

Comment

Working...