X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowardly dj
    ZangerBob
    • Jun 2004

Pataky Pal does exist

*edit* If you want to skip the opening arguments and get to the subject click here and read on from there http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...t=32788&page=5

Since I have made the claim that God exists the burden of proof falls on me. That is common sense in any claim that anyone makes. It is up to them to prove the claim.

I will show undeniable proof of the existence of God. That does not mean anyone will accept God into their life. That is a choice made individually. However those who take the time to read this thread and visit it every now and then reading all the posts you will understand and the facts and proof will manifest themselves.

I have been participating in this forum since the first year it was born.I love the music just as much as everyone else here and that is why I endure the insults and ridicule I get for believing and following all the commandments of God.

I do not insult anyone here for their beliefs or opinions on any matters. I am fully aware of the fact that you have the right to chose and follow any belief you want as much as I do.

I am open to any question and will answer it with only facts. I do not deal with opinions on matters as they are not provable.

My hope is that anyone who follows this thread will understand why I know God exists and respect that.
    Last edited by cowardly dj; October 4, 2006, 12:30:32 PM.
    Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.
  • cowardly dj
    ZangerBob
    • Jun 2004

Re: God does exist

My first question is this:

Can the truth be found on anything and everything?

Give me your answer and state why you answered as you did.

My answer is yes, the truth can be discerned on absolutely everythiing.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

where's the undeniable proof?

^ south park's god.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cowardly dj
        My first question is this:

Can the truth be found on anything and everything?

Give me your answer and state why you answered as you did.
        Provided you have the right tools to your disposal, the answer imo is yes. With tools I mean scientific techniques only. The question however is whether we NEED to know the truth on anything and everything.

My answer is yes, the truth can be discerned on absolutely everythiing.
        Why?

Comment

• Kobe
          I wish I had an interesting User title
          • Jun 2004

proof in the form of a question?
          Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

God exists in the person. There are 50 bazillion religions out there, most with a different God. I can only beleive that God is what you make him to be.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• cowardly dj
              ZangerBob
              • Jun 2004

I say the truth can be found on any subject because I have learned to look through opinions and use only facts.

Facts inherently are truths that is why they are facts. Can we agree on that statement?

Opinion: Blue is the best color.
              Fact: the sun shines during the day and not at night.

How does the question about truth apply to the existense of God? Well it is this: He either exists or He does not. There is truth to be found in that statement. Only one answer can be correct.

Comment

• BSully828
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

CDJ, I don't think the argument is whether or not there is a God - I think most of us would agree in the existance of a higher power in some form or fashion - but my problem has always been with the idea that the Judeo-Christian God is the only God. I asked you a question in another post but never got a response, I'll just cut and past rather than retyping the whole thing:

You say you have proof - irrefutable proof - that the God of the Christian Bible is the one true God and all others are false idols. That's great - really, I'm happy to hear it. So you have your Word of God, you study and pour over this Word, you live your life based on this Word and, as far as I can tell from a house music message board, you live a good, fruitful, happy life. And at the end of your days hopefully you will pass feeling that you have lived a long, full, good life and proceed into the hereafter confident that you followed the right path.

Now I'd like you to meet Frank. He's a member of a small tribe hidden deep in the Amazon rainforest, totally secluded from the "modern" world. He lives in a handcrafted hut with his family among a number of other handcrafted huts filled with other families that make up his village. These people have never heard of Jesus, Noah, Issac, Enos, Judas, the whole gang - they have no idea what Sodom is, couldn't even begin to find Jerusalem on a map and haven't the slightest clue who God the Father is. They do believe in a divine order though and have an equally elaborate and detailed system of beliefs as any other organized religion. Frank has his Word of his God, he studies and pours over this Word, lives his life based on this Word and it is a good, fruitful, happy life. At the end of ol' Frank's days he is filled with the certainty that he lived a long, full, good life and proceeds into the hereafter confident that he followed the right path.

Frank's case is not some hypothetical situation here. Millions, if not billions of people throughout history have been a believer in something other that your version of The story - they lived a honest, hard working, devotional life. They raised a family, guided their children to be honest, hard working, devotional people and were laid to rest feeling that they were faithful followers of their version of The story. They did not worship your God (according to you the one and ONLY one true God) but the God they did worship filled them with the same joy and happiness, directed them to live just as honest and good a life, and supplied them with the same peace of mind and spirit that you enjoy. Yet according to you they are all.....wrong?
                Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
                a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

I am open to any question and will answer it with only facts. I do not deal with opinions on matters as they are not provable.
                  If you can do this, more power to you. The problem that has plagued these threads in the past, though, is that matters of faith are based upon, well, faith -- not fact. By their nature, facts elude them.

And by the way, "because the Bible says so" is not an indisputable "fact" -- it may consitute your "truth," but it cannot be held out as "fact," which should be limited to empirically provable assertions. There is an important difference.

My thought has always been this -- belief in God is, and will always be, rooted in faith. For the believers, that faith gives them comfort and improves their lives. I don't understand why it is necessary to try to take it a step further...

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

How does the question about truth apply to the existense of God? Well it is this: He either exists or He does not. There is truth to be found in that statement. Only one answer can be correct.
                    agreed, but that isn't a fact though... that is only a judgement with no provable answer. backing up toasty's comments; religion is based on faith, not fact.

the sun shines at night in alaska, btw.

Comment

• speciale
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Dec 2005

this thread hurts my brain
                      Originally posted by Miroslav
                      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                      No Soup for You

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

^ haha... agreed, but so does work. this proved to be the lesser of the two evils.

Comment

• anonin
                          Juvenile Delinquent
                          • Oct 2005

too early!!!

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

go back to my question.

if you worked at the smithsonian, or for another agency that has unlimited scientific tools, and could repeatedly preform an experiment,

how do you prove to the scientific communitiy that god created earth?
                            how do you prove a soul exists as opposed to what a brain really is, a series of chemical reactions ingrained into a central nervous system?
                            how do we prove the 7 days theory (really a 6 day with a day off) as opposed to proven, verifiable theories of the big bang, and evolution.\

edit, i wrote, and waited, and waited, and waited,

ok, lemee re-frase this. so i dont get biblical quotes.

if you had every tool imaginable for geological survey and study, AND, the tools to examine space as we have today, how do you disprove the fact the earth was a result of a large explosion of elements and a few million years of gravity and rotation around the suns sphere of influence.

then, using everything that, lets say Cornell medical center, has, how are you going to deny that human evolved from what we have named primates. i know for a fact that when you examine the DNA proteins it shows that we share a lot of DNA, and this can done for ANY human being and ANY primate.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• threehills
                              I heart Lollergirl
                              • Jun 2005

Fact: the sun shines during the day and not at night.
                              C'mon man. The sun shines 24 hours a day, you just can't see it for 12 of them.

I will show undeniable proof of the existence of God.
                              You will show it? In this thread? Or elsewhere. I'd really like to see it you have it.
                              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...