AVALON: Matthew Dear,Magda,Konrad Black,DROOG. HONEY: Trakor Pro Lounge. May 22, 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

AVALON: Matthew Dear,Magda,Konrad Black,DROOG. HONEY: Trakor Pro Lounge. May 22, 2010

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

Re: AVALON: Matthew Dear,Magda,Konrad Black,DROOG. HONEY: Trakor Pro Lounge. May 22,

That first video is sick! Were these all taken with your camera Chris? Stellar line up too!

See you in Detriot Thrax!
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

Re: AVALON: Matthew Dear,Magda,Konrad Black,DROOG. HONEY: Trakor Pro Lounge. May 22,

yes and yes..
      crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      DETROIT!
      I got new shirts.
      nightmoves.me

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• palmer
        Retired or Simply Important
        • Jun 2004

Yo do you have a flickr account?
        todayistomorrow
        art direction | design | animation

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

really sublime video #1 Chris, and fantastic shots, really enjoyed this, thx for sharing it mate!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

I still can't believe that out in LA you can have a big event for people like Magda and Matthew Dear. While in Columbus the big promoters only ever stick to Deadhouse. Oakencrap. ATFU. And Tiestblow. And Beeny Beenysi.
            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

There's always gotta be one guy that has to have his mouth open in photos.

avalon100522-103.jpg
              My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                I still can't believe that out in LA you can have a big event for people like Magda and Matthew Dear. While in Columbus the big promoters only ever stick to Deadhouse. Oakencrap. ATFU. And Tiestblow. And Beeny Beenysi.
                Jeff you gotta move bro

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                  uhhh, really? you're comparing LA to Columbus? lol

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

YES I AM. And I will continue to do so until the people of Columbus wake up and demand better shows than the crap we are spoonfed by one freaking promoter.

I'm hopefully in the process of heading to NYC within the year. But I doubt i'll be going to Pacha much, as I'm more interested in hearing real music these days instead of a dj pressing buttons on a controller.
                    My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Mar 2007

well then move to Brooklyn and go to Bunker

-Chris

Comment

• |Thrax|
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Mar 2007

yes I have a flickr but i dont post much there because
                        1. people steal
                        2. i want traffic on my site i pay for
                        3. navigating huge galleries on flickr sucks

Explore Christopher Soltis’s 11,506 photos on Flickr!

-Chris

Comment

Working...