Howard Stern rips on Deadmau5, David Guetta, Skrillex and DJs as a whole. RECORDING!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexfish333
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Howard Stern rips on Deadmau5, David Guetta, Skrillex and DJs as a whole. RECORDING!

Legendary shock jock and self professed “King of All Media,” Howard Stern, rips into Deadmau5, David Guetta, Skrillex and more. Check out Pulse’s exclusive recording from this morning’s show before we get asked to take it down!
    Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Howard Stern rips on Deadmau5, David Guetta, Skrillex and DJs as a whole. RECORD

"those people in the audience look retarded." lolololol
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Re: Howard Stern rips on Deadmau5, David Guetta, Skrillex and DJs as a whole. RECORD

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• buckman
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

David Gwetta!!
        " Darkness Imprisioning Me
        All That I See
        Absolute Horror
        I Cannot Live
        I Cannot Die
        Trapped In Myself
        Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• 4wardprogress
          Getting Somewhere
          • Nov 2006

howard's clueless, and let him be. he can remain in the past as far as I'm concerned. I personally dont care for mouser, guetta or skrillex, but understand that they pull a lot of weight in the industry.

Comment

Working...