X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Smoking at 13

Hahah...And to think I smoked my first cig at around 12....Damn glad I quit almost 2 years ago....

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=50257 <-part1

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=50258 <-part 2
    RIP ~ Steve James

• Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Smoking at 13

i started at 13

i hate u because u managed to give up!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

started at 14, quit at 21 after battling a horrendous 3 year battle with 2 packs of marlboro reds a day. miss it sometimes.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Adzey
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Mar 2008

started at 13 stopped at 28 started again at 30 and stopped again 2 days ago with the help of nicorette gum

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

the worst thing about quitting for me was EVERYONE I knew smoked, so I quit going out and partying/drinking for nearly a year to get it out of my system cause even after having quit for 5 months, 3 beers later and your will power is down the bowl.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
            the worst thing about quitting for me was EVERYONE I knew smoked, so I quit going out and partying/drinking for nearly a year to get it out of my system cause even after having quit for 5 months, 3 beers later and your will power is down the bowl.

True dat

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
              i started at 13

i hate u because u managed to give up!
              It took me about 4 tries a year for about 5 years straight...Been cig free for almost two years.

Back to the video.....This kid is gonna be in prison by the time he is 16..He's out of control, and his "mum" is to blame...It's like their lives revolve around smoking cigarettes. Fucking crazy..
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                even after having quit for 5 months, 3 beers later and your will power is down the bowl.
                and your asleep under a big stack of speakers???
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                  and your asleep under a big stack of speakers???
                  shame on you!

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

Ugh...I feel for those trying to quit. Horrible stuff cigs.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

don't you know cowboy killers can't kill indians?

i smoked a pack of marlboro red unfiltereds one day. talk about mistake. i don't know how you (kamal) did it for a few years.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

its an incredible cigarette, I was smoking regularly for several years up until the point I switched to reds, I couldn't take it right off the bat, definitely was an acquired taste, the nicotine intake from that fucker was probably 2 - 3 times greater than the one I switched from (at least it felt like that cause the buzz was surreal in the beginning). It persisted for a whole month until I slowly adapted to the effects. but then, I couldnt take anything else.... even flavorwise, the red still remains my fav ciggie. I mean even the smell of its smoke is so unmistakable, I can easily pick it out if someone is smoking it closeby.

and yes it wasn't easy to let go, I quit cold turkey (I consider myself pretty strong willed except when alcohol comes into the picture ) and the first 3 weeks immediately after quitting, were chaos. I was so hyper the entire time I'd just turn on music loudly and jump around the house like nuts trying to "wear it off". I couldnt sleep at night, I would tremble from the nicotine withdrawals but they gradually subsided after 6 weeks as the hunger started kicking in. Needless to say weight gain was pretty rapid.

good luck to those trying.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

no joke. i agree with the smell: i love the way those things burn. I don't smoke anymore (which means, only on occasions like final exams and such). and i've moved to american spirit yellow's. i think they're a superior cigarrette than everything else i've tried, including Dunhill Blue's.
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• lilsensa
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Marlboro reds are harsh...I couldn't take those things for very long...I smoked Camel Turkish Jade, Parliaments, Marlboro Lights, Benson & Hedges, Basics, Winston, Doral, various brands of cloves, and everything in between.... The American Spirits were something that I switched to at the end of my smoking career because they seemed like they were a safer, more natural cig to smoke...
                            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...