X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: DJs you dont get

djs who only spin em/edm, and never experiment. seriously, shit is such a pigeon-hole, ffs.

edit: lol. was arguing with a friend last night about this shit last night, somehow sum of it got vented here
    Last edited by i!!ustrious; July 19, 2009, 04:27:52 PM. Reason: X_X
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

SOS - seriously havnt heard a live mix that has been any good. mostly hit and miss.

DJ Hell - what a bunch of garbage

Tiesty, PVD, ect ect - all trash

Zabilia - most of what i have heard is nothing i really can get into

Sander Kleineberg - this guy has to be one of the worst djs around...has a horrible taste in music

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I would have said the same about SOS. But last year they were one of my best nights and I'm really looking forward to seeing them on 7th Aug.

I understand why other people love Zabiela but I don't.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
          Likes a finger upthere
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by simonr
          Sasha hasn't had the usual bashing people dish out.

What I can't understand that if people say they haven't liked what Diggers has played for the last 7 x years, then why bother to still listen to him and criticise ?

2002 was Bedrock's 4th Birthday ... it's the 11th this year - so get over it !
          Easy because this is a critique thread not like your other 10,000 Sasha or digweed praising threads that you and everyone makes in here. Didn't you just criticized Lee a few posts ago?

Aside from the fact that digweeds music taste has remained the same and mine have changed I can still appreciate the fact that technically he is a good dj . So i listen to him evey other 3 months , But I am pretty much over his music, if I ever get back into it i will let you know

Sasha surprised me on May I saw his beatport chart and certainly I would have never expected him to chart a tracks from, No Regular Play and Delago/Garcia tracks that interest me. Same with the Andre Lodemann one.

Comment

• jackdaniels
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2008

Yup, those pesky minimal DJs bore the life out of me too....and don't get me started on those fidget house fuckers
            sigpic

Comment

• bobjuice
              Banned
              • May 2008

Originally posted by chuckc

Sander Kleineberg - this guy has to be one of the worst djs around...has a horrible taste in music
              Do you mean recently Chuck or always? I thought his nu breed mix was good, though a long time ago now eh?

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Haziel

Aside from the fact that digweeds music taste has remained the same and mine have changed

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Cj Tari
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Nov 2004

ive never been into sasha or digweed, just never really enjoyed their music taste. also catanneo and pappa, i mean, yes i know tracks can last up to 10 minutes, but there is no real reason to play it entirely.

again, this is my own personal opinion, some of these guys could be dj gods, but for me, theyre just boring as fuck.
                  ..:: listen :: react ::..
                  http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                  http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                  http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• topa
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2009

all trance dj's

its sucks!
                    sigpic

Comment

• pipey
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Mar 2007

disagree that diggers music taste has unchanged - hes way more minimal and obscure nowadays... i used to hear nothing but banging, driving, brewing dark hard prog, but nowadays, its like hearing diggers and james holden together lol - although, i still like him, hes nowhere near what he used to be for me...

the thing that gets me, is when they play together... s&d together are the fucking business. They are so innovative, so technically brilliant, so cutting edge... i am in awe of those two
                      Originally posted by Kamal
                      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather

Typos make you laugh

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Nah, I certainly appreciate that Digweed is not for everyone and others have said so as much in this thread.

But your sueprficial comments on Digweed's musical direction and innovation (or the lack of), on a board where so many people listen to him and have followed his career for so long; your inability to substantiate a point of view beyond holding dearly to the foot in your mouth.

That, makes me laugh. Here's more.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

you lost me at "Nah"

You are an idiot if you expect eveyone in this board to like digweed , It doesn't matter how well phrased you want to put it , you cannot escape the fact that there is a dj that continues to use the same formula throught the years.
                            Last edited by Haziel; July 20, 2009, 01:12:24 PM.

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Point made

Comment

• Haziel
                                Likes a finger upthere
                                • Jan 2007

thanks ... but no thanks

also

Kiss 100 - 2009-06-21 Part 2 - Charlie May

Comment

Working...