• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: DJs you dont get

Originally posted by Haziel

You are an idiot if you expect eveyone in this board to like digweed , It doesn't matter how well phrased you want to put it ,
    Of course if you had learnt to read and gotten past 'Nah'

Originally posted by feather
    ... I certainly appreciate that Digweed is not for everyone and others have said so as much in this thread.
    you cannot escape the fact that there is a dj that continues to use the same formula throught the years.
    your inability to substantiate a point of view beyond holding dearly to the foot in your mouth.

That, makes me laugh. Here's more.

Point made

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
      Likes a finger upthere
      • Jan 2007

Feather feather feather

You are acting all weird here , just let it go bud ,I think you are a little butthurt because , somebody stopped liking digweed and just got tired of listen to the same shit over and over again, you want me to sustain this in royal manner because it is Sir john digweed we are talking about here which probably to your standards it deserves 5 vol. of explanation why thy stopped liking him.

You mentioned many listeners to diggers in this board, which I do believe but so far i've only seen 3 of you speak out your mind.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Sorry mate, I 'let go' 2 posts back, except you can't read and must have the last word in, so I simply reiterated my post in a simpler broken-down manner for you.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• pipey
          Gold Gabber
          • Mar 2007

MAN this thread is becoming agressive!

I say again, DIGGERS DOES NOT PLAY THE SAME STUFF THAT HE ALWAYS DID. In fact, its a shame actually, i prefer the old diggers...

bottom line is, everyones different. Some people just cant take that fact. Like, heaps of people LOVE Darren Emerson, me? I cant fucking stand him. His track selection is shit. Same for Zabeila, same for heaps of djs - the beauty of being in a democracy, is that we can agree to disagree... I just think its really ignorant to say that his music hasnt changed, when it so obviously has. Anyone who followed him for years, or even only a few years, would argue that this statement is incorrect. Look at the kiss100 sets from 2000 - then also look at the 2004 sets - different again, then look at the ones from 2007 - WAY different... nowadays? I barely recognize diggers. his music selection has nearly changed as many times as MJ changed his nose shape...

Maybe his mixing style hasnt changed much, but there is always room for beautiful, amazing, perfect mixes that make me all moist. Bottom line is - if it aint broke - dont fix it.
          Originally posted by Kamal
          Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

Sorry mate, I 'let go' 2 posts back, except you can't read and must have the last word in, so I simply reiterated my post in a simpler broken-down manner for you.
            yeah well I let it go like 2 weeks ago but you had to come back didn't you ? u little bubu ?

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Comment

• Haziel
                Likes a finger upthere
                • Jan 2007

yep I was answering to simon which he didnt have a chance to discuss this yet , but you dude .... I was done with you 2 weeks ago

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Sorry mate, I apologise, it was presumptious of me to participate in a discussion on an open forum. Enjoy your little tete a tete

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

yeah don't interrupt those

But seriously feather i can see your frustration , to have your fav dj play "Lamur" on his radio show 3 times in one month is pretty understandable

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

It's a pity you can't look beyond Guy J and Charlie May in this little discussion. Your myopia is self-limiting.

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

yep but at least I still can see , I'm not completely blind from fanatism like you

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

You do realise that's a flawed platitude in this context, as superficial as your comments on Digweed's music.

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

I just realized that you are a last word freak

also

Kiss 100 - 2009-06-21 Part 2 - Charlie May

I am off to sleep ,

Tata... pretty with sugar on top

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^^ Where are tiddles's ? great emoticons when you need them
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

Aren't you referring to pickle's emoticons?

thanks ... but no thanks

also

I just realized that you are a last word freak

also

I am off to sleep ,

Tata... pretty with sugar on top

Comment

Working...