• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

HMS Apocalypse

A sobering read in these times.

Deep beneath the surface of the Atlantic, HMS Vanguard — one of four identical Royal Navy submarines carrying Trident nuclear missiles — is on patrol.

Moving at a fast-walking pace, she is out there right now; undetectable, untouchable and armed with more explosive power than was unleashed by all sides in the duration of World War II.

On board the Vanguard there is a safe attached to the floor of the control room. Inside that, there is an inner safe. And inside that sits a letter. It is addressed to the submarine commander and it is from the Prime Minister.

In that letter, Gordon Brown conveys the most awesome decision of his political career. He made it alone, in the first days of his premiership, and none of us is ever likely to know what he decided.
    more after the jump
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: HMS Apocalypse

oh my... fuck.

this is huge, like xbox huge (lol). seriously though, i don't want to jump ship with conclusions but, i wonder just how steadfast they're remaining in that area of the world at this point. for instance, what are the possible patrol waypoints they're plotting with regards to all the stuff Russia is pulling with Venesuela and such. nuts.

How did Blair react? ‘Well,’ says Guthrie, ‘he went quite quiet.’
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Re: HMS Apocalypse

Frightening stuff, because we live in a world now where the paradigm of Mutually Assured Destruction has been significantly weakened. Who doubts that many of those Islamic militants, if in possession of nuclear weapons, would not hesitate for to use them if their demands weren't met (and probably even if they were)?

I also wonder what the US has like this out there under wraps...as well as other nations. Obviously Britain cannot be alone.
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...