X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011

didiiii all you have to do appart things you love every day, is to organize things for the next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... because I assure you that this is something that will definitely have to go every year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... I assure you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure since forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with you definitely will be part of what you love every day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm completely nostalgically trapped
    in a gameon way on Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can´t believe anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

('m trying !
      Originally posted by Hoff

how nostalgic begins this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can´t believe anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ love those colours
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

I'm completely nostalgically trapped
        in a gameon way on Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        can´t believe anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOMMM

Comment

• Hoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Aug 2009

I'm completely nostalgically trapped on
          Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [ Sudbeat | Promo]

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

danny will cry with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [ Sudbeat | Promo]

What , when , where ?????????????

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Can't even sleep

Moonpark in a couple of hours baby!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by unkle
                  What , when , where ?????????????
                  Part 1:

01. Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) [Wunderbar Recordings | wb 001]
                  02. Arithmetics - For The Faint of Heart (Freerange Records Colour Series: Violet 08 Sampler) [Freerange Records | FR150]
                  03. CamelPhat - Watergate [unsigned]

!! 04. Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [Sudbeat | Promo] !!

05. Patrice Bäumel - To Insanity And Beyond [Trouw | TRW1]

!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

Wow . I didn't see it.

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

"Born in Tehran, Iran & Bred in the heart of Sydney - Australia. Rodskeez, has already established himself as a notable artist; gaining significant achievements as a producer, remixer, mastering engineer and DJ at the ripe age of 22.

Rodskeez’ DJ sets are a journey into the realms of tech house which flow with elements of progressive and deep house.
                      His DJ career of only two years has seen him play alongside the likes of Gui Boratto, Henry Saiz, Sasha Le Monnier, Guy J, PQM, Hybrid, John Graham (Quivver) and Oxia, as well as playing at most notable venues in Sydney including headlining events at Chinese Laundry’s cave.

Rodskeez continues his association with big names in the world of production having been remixed by Kasey Taylor, Hernan Cattaneo, Peter Horrevorts, Roger Martinez, Dousk, Solarity, Cid Inc, SQL and Inkfish.

He has also been charged with the remix duties for artists such as Jamie Anderson, Owain K, Kasey Taylor, Cid Inc and Dousk.
                      Rodskeez’ musical talent is evident in his diverse productions in nearly all genres of electronic music with a focus on progressive house, techno and tech house. His melodic and quirky style have seen him releasing on labels Vapour Recordings, Sudbeat Music, 303 lovers, Replug, Hotfingers, Tribal Vision, Elevation and Tribal Vision to name a few.

Adding to his repertoire, Rodskeez has made his mark as a mastering engineer for Irish label Elevation Records as an in house engineer and also independently being approached to master electronic, classical, acoustic and pop compositions.

His mastering catalogue includes popular compilations ‘So Fresh Hits of Summer 2010’, ‘Ultimate RNB 2010’ and ‘Rockbox Volume 2’ with projects being completed for major record labels Sony BMG, Warner Music and Universal music.

Rodskeez is truly a diverse artist with a lot to look forward to in 2011, with an album and various singles on Vapour Recordings due for release, as well as his debut release on Sudbeat Music. Remember this name as Rodskeez is an artist on the move …"
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by simonr

Rodskeez has made his mark as a ..
                        .. house engineer

clearly !!!

+ +++++++++ + + +

extremely divine !! House productions again on SUDBEAT music !!!!,

... like with 1. Like Tears From A Star .... 2. Viola !!!!, Neutra EP

yesterday read some things simon and with the " at the ripe age of 22. "
                        not everybody creates house of this magnitudes !!!!

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

I've heard of Adam Jace , but not Rodskeez, It's sort of embarrassing that Hernan keeps introducing me to Australian artists
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Virgil
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Sep 2010

I floated all 60min !!! What a fantastic set !!!!!!!!
                            BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
                            https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
                            ​.
                            ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• Hoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                              Part 2:

01. Dave Shtorn – Magic Moments (Eelke Kleijn’s Magical Dub Ride) [Indigo Records | INDIG100]

http://soundcloud.com/eelke-kleijn/dave-shtorn-magic-moments

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo magic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and says it twice on the name

[some traumlabel sounds inside there simon]

" Out now!
                              Released by: Indigo Records
                              Release/catalogue number: INDIG100
                              Release date: Jul 27, 2011 "

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

Hey, I know Kultrun

Comment

Working...