• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerClaw
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Press Release regarding GDJB

GDJB Press Release

As many of you now know, on February 14, 2005 at 6 p.m. Party 93.1 changed format to rock. The Global DJ Broadcast will no longer be heard on 93.1.

To our loyal fans and listeners all over the globe we thank you for tuning in every week over the past 3 years. In the last 24 hours, we have had many offers to air Global DJ Broadcast and are taking our time to consider each option. We are going to take a few weeks off and recharge ourselves, and will be back on the air soon.

We?d like to thank the employees and staff of Cox Radio and WPYM/Party 93.1 for the support over the last 3 years. When one door closes, another door opens.

The guest DJ sets that were scheduled to air over the next few weeks will be heard on www.ETN.FM during the time the Global DJ Broadcast was normally aired (Sunday/Monday 1a.m EST/6 a.m. GMT) We feel as we have made a commitment to our guest djs these sets should be aired for the loyal listeners of GDJB to enjoy.

We appreciate your many emails expressing your feelings over this unfortunate change of events and we look forward to new opportunities and events to come.

Updates will be posted at www.globaldjbroadcast.com, You can also log on to find Markus Schulz?s spring tour schedule.

GDJB crew

www.globaldjbroadcast.com
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

what about what i posted in your other thread? it mentions from the party 93.1 website that its going to remain an online radio station.couldnt global dj broadcast remain intact as part of the online station?
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

not if the format of 93.1 is Rock

Comment

• TigerClaw
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Relax guys, the remaining GDJB shows will be broadcast in the usual time, only on ETN.FM.

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

/relaxes

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

Damn that sucks. To bad I missed last weeks show. I still want to here carl cox's mix last week. how was it?
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

170bpm, but good.

Comment

Working...