Princeton prof weighs in on the controversy sparked by his critique of Pres Obama

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Princeton prof weighs in on the controversy sparked by his critique of Pres Obama

video:http://video.pbs.org/video/1950333343/

Program: Tavis Smiley
    Episode: Princeton Professor Dr. Cornel West
    Princeton professor and intellectual provocateur, weighs in on the recent controversy sparked by his critique of President Obama

It was fun while it lasted...
  • floridaorange
    • Dec 2005

Re: Princeton prof weighs in on the controversy sparked by his critique of Pres Obama

decent rebuttal from Melissa Harris-Perry:

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Re: Princeton prof weighs in on the controversy sparked by his critique of Pres Obama

Word! Finally someone telling the fucking truth!
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

What fucking wall street reforms...I thought the Osama thing is a popularity..."y'all got frustrated!!!" ...the guy "Ed" IMHO looks and sounds like a cock. professor is the truth!!! Any enemy of Lawrence Summers is a friend of mine

Good find Florida!
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Shultz is a liberal Nazi.

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
            Shultz is a liberal Nazi.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

I had to read a cornell west book for an undergrad class. normally i sold back books or tossed them out. this one i defecated on and left in the forest. i wonder if everything around it died?
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

well look who decided to show

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

cia

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                    I had to read a cornell west book for an undergrad class. normally i sold back books or tossed them out. this one i defecated on and left in the forest. i wonder if everything around it died?
                    You could have had yourself a bonfire...that reminds of something...destroying books I have seen that somewhere before.
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                      Ed Schultz is indeed a straight-up nanny statist prick of the highest order (well, Chrissie Matthews is pretty close)...I will stop now before I slam the entire network (which is wholly deserving).

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Schultz is a liberal nazi, I just expected more from RM than that

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

well look who decided to show
                          oh hai!

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          cia
                          illuminati on behalf of the cia, if we're getting technical here.

Originally posted by Shpira
                          You could have had yourself a bonfire...that reminds of something...destroying books I have seen that somewhere before.
                          Why pollute the environment? How is any different than tossing away a book? or leaflets? or pamphlets? or flyers? etc...

oh wait, you went godwin AND got pwnd by superior intelligence.

This post brought to you by Derrick Carter live @ Red 5 in Chicago
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Schultz is a liberal nazi, I just expected more from RM than that
                            Some "anchors" just aren't worth the time of expatiation. ;-)

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by vinnie97
                              Some "anchors" just aren't worth the time of expatiation. ;-)
                              Ahhh, but I was referring to the topic, not the talking head (in this case Shultz)

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                              This post brought to you by Derrick Carter live @ Red 5 in Chicago
                              Someone's new signature?

Comment

Working...