And the Rep's White Knight and Answer to Obama is?! (drum roll please)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

And the Rep's White Knight and Answer to Obama is?! (drum roll please)

Looks like Obama is gonna be winning another term. Although I will say that Romney's campaign contribution numbers are good. He raised $10,250,000 in one day this year That's never been done in politics before.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: And the Rep's White Knight and Answer to Obama is?! (drum roll please)

oh great. he has lots of wealthy investors.

the right doesn't support romney. i'm not sure where you're pulling your facts from (although I have an idear), but romneycare makes him a non-starter on this election.

jaysus, the guy came out yesterday and said he believed in man-made global warming. he's to the left of mccain ffs.

i don't know how he duped those idiots to donate to his fund, but good for him. i hope he keeps it.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      i'm not sure where you're pulling your facts from (although I have an idear),.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

well wapo has become increasingly irrelevant over the years, and charlie rose is an idiot (but a good interviewer).

the left so badly wants romney because it nullifies any attack on obamacare. and romney is a loser. they will parade him around because he's an east coast high-class jackass (meaning, he's one of their kind) and he's pretty damn near left wing (so no big loss if he magically beats obama).

that's the plan. they were promoting mccain for a long time, and they'll do it with romney.

honestly, i would rather have palin than romney. i know most other people would too.

if there is one person i hate more than palin, it's romney.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

let me put it this way: Romney is the weaksauce version of Obama. There is almost zero evidence that supports the conclusion that he would be any different than Obama. He's as phony as Kerry, too.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

obama obama

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

romney > palin obama > romney

so many smart people that hate obama but dont have the balls to run against'm

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

indeed. obama is a dumbass. even for a 'scholar' of the constitution.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  . obama is a dumbass.
                  riiiiight mariner, keep telling yourself that

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

ron paul!

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

I like him, but he's a bit of a dinosaur. I can't see it happening for RP.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

^You like him (Ron Paul)! Finally, we're making progress here. ;-)

Eff the establishment's choice, Florida. I know you didn't so in 2008 and now you're ridiculing said choice in 2011 but for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          riiiiight mariner, keep telling yourself that
                          he is. what substantive education does he have in economics? entrepreneurship? foreign policy? some of the shit he's said about constitutional affairs are mind-bogglingly stupid. it's not much of a stretch to say that he is, as he continues to demonstrate, a dumbass.

Originally posted by tiddles
                          ron paul!
                          wrong paul.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Rand?

And I don't care what any commie lib statists happen to think, if it came to Palin and Obama, the choice would be easy.
                            Last edited by vinnie97; June 5, 2011, 06:24:09 PM.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                              Rand?

And I don't care what any commie lib statists happen to think, if it came to Palin and Obama, the choice would be easy.
                              in this climate...suicide
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...