And the Rep's White Knight and Answer to Obama is?! (drum roll please)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: And the Rep's White Knight and Answer to Obama is?! (drum roll please)

Originally posted by vinnie97
    Rand?

And I don't care what any commie lib statists happen to think, if it came to Palin and Obama, the choice would be easy.
    Wrong Paul = Ron Paul
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

OK, I thought it might be a play on words and that you'd prefer his more youthful son to run.

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

Ron Paul - libertarian leanings will likely alienate him from the Republican base. He's a "trend" candidate and stands better chance running as an independent (and would likely split the Right Wing vote).

Sarah Palin - is trailing the media along, trying to rebrand and put herself into a political kingmaker position considering how she shit the bed with her handling and response to the Arizona shooting. I doubt she'll run for POTUS, her quitting her job as gov of Alaska will always come up in any debate situation (assuming that she'd put herself into that kind of position - which is highly unlikely considering how outside of her control it would be). While the hard core base love her, it's unlikely that the Republicans kingmakers that will decide presidential candidacy considering how troublesome she's been called behind the scenes with the run in 2008 with McCain. She's just jockeying for a decent pundit offer.

Mitt Romney - probably the most balanced mix of reasonable and recognizable out of the Repub candidates. Too bad he'll be fighting the Mass Health Care thing every step of the way to his nomination, and would likely come off as hypocritical unless he finds a means of mass amnesia on the general public. Also, his Mormonism could cause issues with the religious base.

The Republican playing field is pretty shitty to say the least, but then again, they haven't done a really great job in rethinking themselves in the last couple of years.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

In what ways is Paul wrong, Mariner? Surely not in auditing the FED, halting the Wall Street bailouts, reigning in entitlements and ending ongoing wars that achieve nothing but add more to the massive debt?

And, again, concerning the topic, anyone who needs to hit up Wall Street for $10 million (Romney) is not the right answer...Barrack was on their tit and the economic situation only grows more dire.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
            oh great. he has lots of wealthy investors.

the right doesn't support romney. i'm not sure where you're pulling your facts from (although I have an idear), but romneycare makes him a non-starter on this election.

You were saying 88Mariner?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

rick perry needs to be pooled
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                You were saying 88Mariner?
                Wall Street and mega international banks have selected their replacement as Barry goes down.

Comment

Working...