X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

House of Bush,House of Saud by Craig Unger

Anyone read this book?I'm halfway through,and its a fairly decent book.Unger presents some believable arguments,even if he does seem to overstate some elements.It is pretty amazing that there are these links between Bush and the Saud family and the general public havent really picked up on them
  • Sinisterbeatz
    Getting warmed up
    • Feb 2005

Re: House of Bush,House of Saud by Craig Unger

good book, but not as good as Worse than Watergate by John Dean. When you are finished with UNger's book pick it up....
    Jesus Votes Republican

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

i picked this up a few days ago, havent gotten to it.

but i read "the many faces of john kerry" which was great.

also it lead me to want to vote independent. but i didnt.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• face
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

yeah it's amazing the kind of dirt we uncover these days.

since the late 60s the media has played a huge role in our elections, especially the primaries, and for the most part it's had a pretty negative effect.

the bush-sa'ud connection is really fascinating, and goes back many years. haven't read this book yet, but i can take an educated guess what it says...

DJ Mixes | Music Reviews | Podcast | iTunes Podcast | RSS Feed | SoundCloud

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

its just a shame that the media cant use try to promote common sense rather than having an agenda to push you to the left or right. maybe they should work to bring us to the center.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• GregWhelan
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Finished it at w/e.I would recommend it.Very easy to read, reveals some interesting findings.

One irk is that you get so confused with all the names in the house of saud, mainly because they are so similar and also quite long.So its hard to keep track of who is stitching up who!

Comment

• Mauricio
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

Yep read it a year ago. Very good book with some historical value to. What surprised me the most is the amount of money that those sauds have invested in the American economy, even to the extend that it could form a threat if it would all be withdrawn at once.

Has anybody read Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, by Steve Coll. I am thinking of reading this for a better understanding of the current situation of the world.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Ghost Wars sounds like a decent book, although I would imagine that it would just go into greater detail on what Unger describes in 'House of Bush...'

Comment

Working...