Innerstate - Sidewinder (Mike Hiratzka Remix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Innerstate - Sidewinder (Mike Hiratzka Remix)

I can't wait for this Gem to be released!!! Hernan has been canning this for months. I always see Frank (1/2 of Innerstate) at most of the shows around here and I try not to talk his ear off about how much I like the track. Very nice guy indeed. Do yourself a favor and give it a listen to it when it comes out.
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Somebody first turned me on to the original mix almost a year ago. It's a fantastic tune and Mike definitely did it justice.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Maxkra
      Getting warmed up
      • Sep 2004

Re: Innerstate - Sidewinder (Mike Hiratzka Remix)

This track is an absolut mind fooker, i saw hernan drop it here at Moonpark and the place went nuts!!!
      Excellent remix from mike... he said that it was coming out in a few months on Jay Ell`s label...
      Cheers
      "It may seem frivolous to suggest everybody just needs a good night out... but really we are living in such troubled times that losing yourself on the dancefloor is a nice way to escape and remind yourself that life is for living" Nick Warren

Comment

• nietzsche
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Hiratzka is on FAYAH! Mike is a firend of a friend and I hear he has some crazy ol' disco bombs coming soon....can't wait!
        Nietzsche, Dasein (Revaluation, DC)
        MercurySessions: Revaluation with Nietzsche
        Second Tuesdays || 7-8pm EST (midnight - 1am GMT)
        Get on the list to recieve downloads, tracklistings and announcements

Comment

Working...