mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Now playing:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004
    • 3288

    #61
    Re: Now playing:

    GodDamn, Chris Fortier is rocking it!!! We need producers / remixers to start making this sound back again!!!

    I have an ftp address that has all the kiss shows from when it started, I myself have half of 2000 and all of 2001. He also has all of the essential sets dating back form '94.

    When I find the name pass user stuff I'll post here.

    Thanks MS for this little radio tuner thingy

    Comment

    • hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004
      • 3374

      #62
      I guess I'm getting old, but they certainly don't make music like this today.

      Comment

      • chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004
        • 5483

        #63
        Originally posted by hypoluxxa
        I guess I'm getting old, but they certainly don't make music like this today.
        Yeah I gotta agree with you...This older stuff is blowing away what digweed been playing lately.....

        Comment

        • Troklo
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004
          • 2014

          #64
          Re: Now playing:

          Wow!! the mix right now is awesome!!!
          Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

          Comment

          • jabondan
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004
            • 114

            #65
            The Music is Great..... Nov 24 amazing set!!! what happen with this music???

            Comment

            • Weizy
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jun 2004
              • 3278

              #66
              Re: Now playing:

              fucking hell man!

              i am at school listening to MS Radio and I am loving it!

              i'm scaring people away in the language lab with my beats!

              HAHAHA!!!

              Comment

              • vibe
                Gold Gabber
                • Aug 2004
                • 702

                #67
                great idea guys, nice work once again!
                i've been listening for some diggers old mixes, and it was rocking, nice to relive some good moments.

                CHEERS

                Comment

                • BureOne
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3288

                  #68
                  Re: Now playing:

                  This is like .. perfect! Tired of what I have at work, this is nice progressive house on classic Kiss shows... Jerry Bonham, taking me on a trip atm!

                  MUCHAS GRACIAS!

                  Comment

                  • chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 5483

                    #69
                    Re: Now playing:

                    Dman this Bonham is going off.....this is truly freaking me out at how good the music was back then....what the hell happend....lets get bak to the dark sounds people

                    Comment

                    • BureOne
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3288

                      #70
                      Re: Now playing:

                      I have a huge smile on my face....with head nodding back and forth

                      Comment

                      • Digger
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 2745

                        #71
                        Re: Now playing:

                        Originally posted by chuckc
                        lets get back to the dark sounds people
                        jerry bonham siiiiicccckkkkk!!!!! hell yeaaah!!!.......
                        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

                        Comment

                        • jabondan
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 114

                          #72
                          Altocamet - Pasion Descalza (Syawzak Vocal Mix 2) [Yoshitoshi]

                          Great Song..... Sander Kleinenberg started an EM with this song... Anyone knows the Acapella before this track???

                          Comment

                          • BureOne
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3288

                            #73
                            Re: Now playing:

                            The acapella before is:

                            Oneiro - 'Shhhhhh (Circles and Circles of Sorrow) (Classic)

                            Before that

                            Tijuana - 'Groove Is In The Air (Simon's Sweepapella)

                            One of the best intro's imo!

                            Comment

                            • PsynceFiction[MS]
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 1332

                              #74
                              Wow! Digweed @ Fabric (Jan-13-2001) is FOOKIN' amazing!

                              Tune on: Bedrock - Voices (Saeed & Palash Remix)

                              Awesome shit!!

                              -Psynce-
                              www.boelsphotography.be

                              Comment

                              • Digger
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 2745

                                #75
                                voices, premunicions..... ......good track.....damn good!......
                                https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                                All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                  THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                                  Enter the full venue ↗