Fuzzy Nocturnal live Closing Set for Jimmy Van M @Bleu Records Launch -12Th Feb 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chola
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2010

Fuzzy Nocturnal live Closing Set for Jimmy Van M @Bleu Records Launch -12Th Feb 2011

Jimmy Van M – Live Closing Set Fuzzy Nocturnal @ Bleu Records Launch – 12-05-2011
    Download:
    http://djurl.com/ueazvdp2

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Jimmy Van M – Live Closing Set Fuzzy Nocturnal @ Bleu Records Launch – 12-05-2011

Oh nice.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Bloodstream
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2009

Re: Jimmy Van M – Live Closing Set Fuzzy Nocturnal @ Bleu Records Launch – 12-05-2011

this isnt jimmy, as always wrong / FAKE sets by mixing.dj to earn money !!!

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Download artwork

Fuzzy Nocturnal live Closing Set for Jimmy Van M @Bleu Records Launch -12Th Feb 2011 Karachi

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Cheers mate, I did wonder if it was him. This is ridiculous.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Bloodstream
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2009

as i said before he hose you all. You should speak with picklemonkey to ban him .... its the same with the reencodings he did / do at every time ....

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Bloodstream
            as i said before he hose you all. You should speak with picklemonkey to ban him .... its the same with the reencodings he did / do at every time ....
            It always makes me laugh how people label sets that are just warm up sets or closing sets just to get some exposure. The ones labeled with a W to indicate that the set is with someone are the worst as they are clearly not playing with them at all.
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

I almost missed this, however it is wrong so i missed nothing. The reason I would have missed it is because this guys 2 avatars plus the pocast bot fill up the board with so much crap that good stuff gets bumped off the first page real quick... Guess I better read a few pages then...

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

so is a mod going to delete this thread then or what?
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ddr
                  so is a mod going to delete this thread then or what?
                  It doesn't need deleting just renaming, I untaged the artist so it doesn't show up in the home page but the thread tittle needs changing
                  Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• caaraa
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • May 2011

Re: Fuzzy Nocturnal live Closing Set for Jimmy Van M @Bleu Records Launch -12Th Feb 2

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...