• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Sasha and Etienne de Crecy can take their lightshows and shove it

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Sasha and Etienne de Crecy can take their lightshows and shove it

that looks pretty damn good...saw Etiennes thing a couple of times...this is definitely looks better.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Not that into light shows but that one is amazing
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Projection mapping ...

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
          Anyone have Styx livesets?
          • Jun 2004

another vid here of how they made it.

and introducing Heather Shaw too

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

holy crap - this is amazing too

Dj shadow - the whole thing is great but skip to around 5 mins for outstnading visual projection

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
              another vid here of how they made it.

and introducing Heather Shaw too

Wow that's ridiculously cool. Love how the comments on the page focus on Heather Shaw

Comment

• fatalfelix
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

You have to search on youtube for `3D building projection` for some really crazy effects ^^

Clubbing will be a real trip if they have this kind of things in clubs
                "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• barkup
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

tis all good, im looking forward to the return of DAFT PUNK. See how they can better there Alive tour from a few years ago. They have the music and not just the lights!

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Ever seen Amon Tobin's new light show "ISAM" on weed?

In all seriousness though, good stuff, would definitely like to go see that.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...