• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Domi0207 APPRECIATION THREAD

Originally posted by fabric8
    Dom, you just nailed it. A monthly donation to mercuryserver to anyone who is profiting from the site.
    actually i,m thinking of talking to other sites also, not just mercury server
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
      as a rule i say that anyone that posts more than one link to any given set and those sets are from sites that give rewards to premium members then those members should donate to the forums running costs either that of face ban
      Yes definitely !! Btw I have noticed they are creeping back in here
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

hahaha

just ban them

gotta respect their hustle though

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Nah !!
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

well, I do.

If they're smart, they're out spamming all the EDM forums - probably get those 1000 downloads fast. Could be an easy 30-60€/day if they're doing it right. that's a livable wage in some countries. Automated income streams FTW.

but yeah, ban them from MS.

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by tiddles
              well, I do.

If they're smart, they're out spamming all the EDM forums - probably get those 1000 downloads fast. Could be an easy 30-60€/day if they're doing it right. that's a livable wage in some countries. Automated income streams FTW.

spot the guy that has never done a google search on domi0207

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

sorry for my lanuage here... but... u know what's really REALLY fucked me off in the fact that these sites give out more money to these assholes for people that download rips and FREE FUCKING PODCASTS that are uploaded in places like the US, UK, Australia and others like Germany when the rest of the world more or less gets off scot free

Comment

• tiddles
                  Encryption, Jr.
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
                  spot the guy that has never done a google search on domi0207
                  heh. good on him for spamming the world.

it's just affiliate marketing and some good hustling.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                    well, I do.

They rip people off!! They are con men , I don't respect anything about them. Nothing is free, even the bandwidth that people use to download their re encoded crap.! These download sites actually encourage them . The overall result is we all suffer . It's rat cunning, not smart. I understand what you mean , but I'm looking at the the bigger picture. !! And it isn't pretty I'm having no trouble at all getting elsewhere anything they put up so hopefully others will find the same.

Btw they are spamming all the EDM forums.

Comment

• Bloodstream
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Nov 2009

why do you not ignore them all
                      We have dumb users here too, which postings links from the sides of mixing.dj which is domi with his non-direct links.
                      Perhaps you should also look at you sometimes, you are so stupid and still supports them
                      (not you DIDI !!!!)

Ive downloaded in my live maybe 10 sets from others (talon or 1king) they are all small weights and only steal frm others

Comment

• tiddles
                        Encryption, Jr.
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                        They rip people off!! They are con men , I don't respect anything about them. Nothing is free, even the bandwidth that people use to download their re encoded crap.! These download sites actually encourage them . The overall result is we all suffer . It's rat cunning, not smart. I understand what you mean , but I'm looking at the the bigger picture. !! And it isn't pretty I'm having no trouble at all getting elsewhere anything they put up so hopefully others will find the same.

Btw they are spamming all the EDM forums.
                        ok - I can understand why people hate on them, and I don't think they belong here, but I fail to see how they're ripping anyone off. They don't post copyrighted material, do they?

People want tunes - they upload tunes, people download, get what they want and the DJs still get exposure. The mirrors are cool for people who don't want to pay for a filehosting account/don't know how to get around it. The whole splitting files/reincoding them is kind of a waste of time, but I'm sure most people who download don't really care.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

Guys, drop the negativity here... name-calling, harassment, etc. They're posting content that the majority of our members aren't taking the time to post. Whether it's in its original form or re-encoded doesn't matter, because nobody else on the forum takes the time to share it. They're contributing more to the site and the global Internet EDM community than most of you who are complaining. If your only intent is to make sure they don't get paid based on the links, then you should take the time to try to share better-quality versions with us vs complaining about how someone discovered how to share with thousands and get paid for it.

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

This thread is so funny, im just glad the podcast bot got moved, Domi0207 can do what ever, im over it.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ I would agree with you totally if he was kept to his own subforum, but he is still posting in others. Unfortunately a lot of people have got over it and just left.
                              Originally posted by picklemonkey
                              Guys, drop the negativity here... name-calling, harassment, etc. They're posting content that the majority of our members aren't taking the time to post. Whether it's in its original form or re-encoded doesn't matter, because nobody else on the forum takes the time to share it. They're contributing more to the site and the global Internet EDM community than most of you who are complaining. If your only intent is to make sure they don't get paid based on the links, then you should take the time to try to share better-quality versions with us vs complaining about how someone discovered how to share with thousands and get paid for it.
                              Firstly some of us do post direct links, when and if we find them. But it's not our job to police what they put up. We also put up direct high quality links only to have them copied, reuploaded, and swamp our high quality links . You don't think that might discourage people from putting up good links?? Most of what they put up IS put up by someone else. The stuff that isn't is probably unauthorised rips. Or stuff that nobody wants anyway judging by the number of zero responses. But hey, it's ok to post re encoded crap anywhere you like on this forum as long as no one else has posted it And sharing that crap is good.

Perhaps it may be a good time to look at why people are posting negative comments instead of being negative towards us ?? We are the people that stayed.

It is just morally and ethically wrong !! But as this is a losing argument I, and quite possibly others, would be glad to shutup and compromise on just keeping them to their own subforum.

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Inspired by Pickle's post, I'm dedicating this one to the thread:

Comment

Working...