X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emusic
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2010

Re: Domi0207 APPRECIATION THREAD

first of all , my normal username 'Aimnat' has been blocked by Gatz a while back and so i wanted to be back here ,sharing music & stuff.
    second of all , yes we make tones of money! we get filfthy rich by doing this. i don't know about the other 'music-spammers', but speaking for myself believe me , for me this is a hobby , hearing and sharing good quality is my pleasure.
    about the other mass-posters,it's true,being almost all over the music boards,they have 24342432 aliases,which i think it's personality disorder,if the admins/mods dont' take measures,the disease spreads around,but by drinving lots of traffic into the board it's a good thing from a point of view,but really not!
    i really like the Mass Uploads Section because there is so much music out there,who knows what your in mood for and just simply stumble upon and might like it.

like i said,it's my opinion in all of this.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

But strangely you don't seem to understand the term mass upload !! Hobby?? I've been finding you all over the internet as well. You used to steal links from here and put them up on sites without crediting. Actually you probably still do

The traffic has decreased, not increased, because people are coming here and finding crap that is everywhere on the net. The number of active members has dropped by hundreds!! Don't try and justify yourself !!

Gatz had the right idea obviously !

@feather, Apparently they have free run of the place.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
        But strangely you don't seem to understand the term mass upload !! Hobby?? I've been finding you all over the internet as well. You used to steal links from here and put them up on sites without crediting. Actually you probably still do

The traffic has decreased, not increased, because people are coming here and finding crap that is everywhere on the net. The number of active members has dropped by hundreds!! Don't try and justify yourself !!

Gatz had the right idea obviously !

@feather, Apparently they have free run of the place.
        Di i know this may sound a bit messed up but @ least emusic/aimnat does take the time to place a direct link in his posts when a direct link is available which makes it fine in my books, those direct links aint gonna be there for ever but due to the fact that someone is uploading them from a premium account then the chances are that the uploaded link will be there for a lot longer than some of the direct ones will be which is handy if someone's hard drive fails or something
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by emusic
          first of all , my normal username 'Aimnat' has been blocked by Gatz a while back and so i wanted to be back here ,sharing music & stuff.
          second of all , yes we make tones of money! we get filfthy rich by doing this. i don't know about the other 'music-spammers', but speaking for myself believe me , for me this is a hobby , hearing and sharing good quality is my pleasure.
          about the other mass-posters,it's true,being almost all over the music boards,they have 24342432 aliases,which i think it's personality disorder,if the admins/mods dont' take measures,the disease spreads around,but by drinving lots of traffic into the board it's a good thing from a point of view,but really not!
          i really like the Mass Uploads Section because there is so much music out there,who knows what your in mood for and just simply stumble upon and might like it.

like i said,it's my opinion in all of this.
          First of all Adam Ant if you think you are doing this as a hobby and think you are sharing good quality music then why are you posting shite like Judge Jules weekend warm up? You either have a very diverse taste in music or don't give two shits what you upload! If you only want to make money "suck a dick". It mite not taste good abut at least we don't have to watch. This forum has lost its own identity and vibe because we are suffocated with absolute shite and a super moderator who has lost the plot. If its all about sharing good music then how come your posts don't stretch further than posting a 100mb links? (more than 100 doesn't make the cash cow pay).

When I first came here it was all about getting the music out there to like minded people, not making a few quid on the side.This forum has become more about spamming with pathetic pictures and uploading wanky sets. Its more about Faggotry and google ads than it is about music. Its a very sad state of affairs, so you can stick your wink up your arse. When you want to bann DIDI, Hoff, unkle, GarryX, mades, bobjuice, turkish delight, & Bloodstream for complaining about the state of the P&R section. Someone's morale compass is off somewhat.

If it really was just about sharing music you wouldn't need to post links already posted
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

^^some strong true statements up here...
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• GarryX
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chunky
              When you want to bann DIDI, Hoff, unkle, GarryX, mades, bobjuice, turkish delight, & Bloodstream for complaining about the state of the P&R section. Someone's morale compass is off somewhat.

If it really was just about sharing music you wouldn't need to post links already posted
              You were doing really well till this point. You either still dont get the point of P&R or you just like arguing with strangers online.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^^ I think that was good as well, are you taking it the wrong way. ?? Bloody hell if we got banned it would be really quiet around here .

Originally posted by thebanned1
                Di i know this may sound a bit messed up but @ least emusic/aimnat does take the time to place a direct link in his posts when a direct link is available which makes it fine in my books, those direct links aint gonna be there for ever but due to the fact that someone is uploading them from a premium account then the chances are that the uploaded link will be there for a lot longer than some of the direct ones will be which is handy if someone's hard drive fails or something
                I do know what you mean, and I said nothing until he stopped adding direct links even though I thought it was a sneaky way to try and make himself look better, it obviously worked But just couldn't help myself when he came on with that sanctimonious shite !! He is still a mass uploader that tries to get around it.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I don't understand the difficulty in this. All the aliases are posting from one computer or a domain. So an IP ban usually works. And people whose IP happen to fall within the ban, can get their IPs added to a whitelist.

I'm assuming this hasn't been implemented because we don't want a climate where people are not encouraged to share.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

I'm not going to go into details for obvious reasons but these days an IP ban is easily over come

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

bitshare.jpg

rates are going up... here we go

Comment

Working...