Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

The Adjustment Bureau

S.f.w
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: The Adjustment Bureau

I'm lookinhg forward to this.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

good film...watched it over the weekend. the perfect balance between sci-fi, thriller and romance. You can watch it with your girlfriend and you will both enjoy it...
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

for me, sci-fi and romance just don't go together, and definitely not how they tried to pull it off in this one. just didn't seem to gel well.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

i liked the idea but expected a bit more, worth to watch anyway
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Shpira
            Angry Boy Child
            • Oct 2006

i expected a Matt Damon flick...thats probably why
            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I like Damon flicks.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

i generally don't...but this one I like...i quite like the first bourne movie as well
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

It struggles because it's essentially a love story but set like a thriller, and there's never enough tension or stake going on to make me feel like I'm watching a thriller. There's also no surprise at all. But Damon and Blunt had good effortless chemistry and I ended up finishing the movie for them. Do like it, hope to see them in another movie.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

saw it on the flight today - fucking loved it son 5/5
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...