X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparza
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re: going to paris???....

by the way, i havent seen posts from people from paris???

anybody out there!!!!!!

Comment

• Terry
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by th33f
      yea, it's amazing... i tried to educate a few of my younger bro's friends(high school age) and played a couple of banging tracks for them. while they didn't say "turn that shit off" or anything like that, they kept saying "yo, yo, but did you hear Tiesto's CD?! it's the shiznitt..." i wanted to puke...
      harsh man, i got my little bro interested in global underground after hours, lavelle and zabiela. he used to hate my music but i just kept playing it (loud) and he eventually came around. soon im gonna take him to one of my shows and he'll be hooked. just keep playin the shit for him and they will learn whats up
      www.boodang.com
      -------------------------

Comment

• DragonFire
        Addiction started
        • Dec 2004

i was logged off and going till i saw this topic i had to login again.. just to say TIESTO IS PATHETIC ..SOME PEOPLE DONT DESERVE TO BE DJS ..BUT HE DOEST DESERVE TO TOUCH 12" IF HE ACTUALLY DOES
        Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Heheheh..weel, i got my kid vrother hooked on it too!! He used to be a trance-addict, and prolly still likes it, but now he puts on my prog mixes bcos he likes them. Cool.
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• muggeh
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Someone should push that cunt of the mountain so he can land on his face, much like the way he does with his "music"

Comment

• wingchong
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2005

Re: going to paris???....

beautiful city but people suk there

Comment

Working...