Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Republican Debate

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

More Palin hate and misogyny...surprise surprise. Her email correspondence from her (albeit short) tenure as Alaskan governor that the libs are digging through actually shows her to be anything but idiotic. Case in point:

It turns out Palin’s writing skills are still better than most educated Americans. Global Language Monitor gave Palin’s emails a score of 8.2, which actually exceeds that of most chief executives.

“She’s very concise. She gives clear orders. Her sentences and punctuations are logical,” said Paul Payack, president of Global Language Monitor. “She has much more of a disciplined mind than she’s given credit for.”
      Of course, many chief executives aren't a very good baseline these days. ;-)

Originally posted by runningman
      Well your kids are a reflection of how you raised them. So I do put part of the blame on them because she got knocked up pretty early. But that is neither here nor their she won't be President.

Ron Paul is a doctor, very intelligent, and seems to have a good moral and value system. That is all I need to know. I don't need to know whether he thinks gays should be in the military or if abortion is legal.. We have to many problems on our plate for that trivial shit.
      I think all of that is important...limiting abortion helps to protect the most vulnerable of society, and turning the Military (intended to be used for national DEFENSE, a belief I am sure Ron Paul holds) into a social experiment will do little to make them more operationally efficient.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

she can write complete sentences. she deserves to be president.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Palin 2012!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...