I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

Come on nobody posted this?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

You lot are cruel I love flying!!! it's actually the safest way in the world to get a thrill!! Alcohol can have bad affects so I wouldn't be recommending, valium would certainly help, but time is probably too short to organise . I would suggest hit the ambient thread. I would highly recommend King Unique Back in mine, back in time. Beautiful calming electronic music. As he says, before it became electronic dance music. http://www.henrysaiz.com/labyrinth/?p=550
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Didi please...Bad affects ? Such as not giving a flip that you are 10's of thousands of feet in the air being flown around by a complete stranger on a aircraft that is 10 years old? I've had nothing but good experiences mixing alcohol with flying personally... also I would recommend asking for extra water, because you will want to stay hydrated while flying and drinking and listening to the twilo ani mix

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

snorting 1 ambien is the equivalent of taking 10.

good benzos: klonopin, xanax, atavan, dizapham(valium), lorazapham, librium.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            • Mar 2008

alcohol does more damage to your whole body than any other drug; will make you even more anxious on a plane; give you digestive issues (that you won't like on a plane).
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
              Bad affects ? Such as not giving a f*ck that you are 10's of thousands of feet in the air being flown around by a complete stranger on a aircraft that is 10 years old?
              Well one of the side effects of alcohol can be paranoia ,plus sleep disruption , depression, dehydration which causes a whole range of other bad effects. None of which would be conducive to a pleasant flight. If it works for you, great, personally I wouldn't risk it. Could go on for pages here but just google it

Definitely the music path for me , if I needed it. I'm actually lucky, I don't seem to suffer from jetlag either.
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                • Mar 2008

alcohol seizures lol
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  Didi please...Bad affects ? Such as not giving a flip that you are 10's of thousands of feet in the air being flown around by a complete stranger on a aircraft that is 10 years old? I've had nothing but good experiences mixing alcohol with flying personally... also I would recommend asking for extra water, because you will want to stay hydrated while flying and drinking and listening to the twilo ani mix
                  Jeez how many times do you get to re edit. Started off with 2 words

If you have to do anything to counteract the effects of the alcohol , you are sort of proving my point . But as I said, if it works for you !! Great !!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

not to speak for john, but as many times as we fucking wish!!!

fuck if i care about others crying more about a post being refined
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

^^ You don't understand these ?? Crying is

Comment

• demonAfro
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Get a window seat and just grab on to the arm rests and stare out the window with some good music on the whole way.

Personally, I'd stay away from the chemicals.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
                          ^^ You don't understand these ?? Crying is
                          lol please girl, you don't understand that just because you place a laughing face after every sentence, it automatically means that it is just laughing/joking/trolling; when in your case, most of the time, it is mean't to hide undue criticism and emo rage/cry
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

^^^Don't judge others by your own actions and motivations.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              • Mar 2008

^^^Don't judge others by your own actions and motivations.
                              fuck that shit. you know it

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
                                I'm merely a humble butler
                                • Dec 2005

Jeez how many times do you get to re edit. Started off with 2 words

If you have to do anything to counteract the effects of the alcohol , you are sort of proving my point . But as I said, if it works for you !! Great !!
                                Whoa, lurk moar.... i actually have no clue what you are on about there Ms. Didi.

Perhaps the new "auto save" system that is now in place makes it seem like someone is editing multiple times when they may have just walked away from their computer and returned to finish typing their thought.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...