I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

^^^ That could be it , can it post without you hitting reply ?? May be some issue with the new system .
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

I hate flying, too. it's a short flight though, try a 15-hour bitch from Boston to Tokyo...ug

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

feel better, fu?
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

there's only a few things i don't like about flying. the fuckfestering amount of airborne viruses consolodated into a pressurized locality --- crammed full of all walks of life. the food --- even though i'll eat just about anything --- sucks. the middle seat, though, it's not that bad... unless i swoop both arm rests. jetlag, but that comes nothing close to a hangover.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

Get on the fucking plane dude.... who are you Mr.t ? danny tennaglia ? pryda?? those losers don't like to get on planes... look at where they are at now son!

also click here man ... keep this in mind

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by floridaorange
              I would recommend having a vodka + oj or a few beers... don't forget your headphones. I've flown lots and I am no longer worried by turbulence or anything but when I was young it all seemed scary.
              it's funny, I was never afraid of flying, I think the first time I was in a plane was when I was 6 months. Now that I'm older, I don't know why I have a sense of anxiety just when the plane is taking off and landing. I guess it's because psychologically I know that 50% of the accidents happen during take off and landing. Once air-borne, unless the plane is shot out of the sky or its physical shape is changed (because of an explosion or losing a wing), there is no way in heaven a plane will drop out of the air.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by tiddles
                I hate flying, too. it's a short flight though, try a 15-hour bitch from Boston to Tokyo...ug
                damn thats a fucked up flight. when I flew to dubai, I had the option of flying DC - Doha (14 hours non-stop). I thanked the option and took a lay over at London. I can't sit in a plane that long and DEFINITELY not on Virgin airways. That airline has the WORST economy seats I have ever sat in.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
                  Encryption, Jr.
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                  damn thats a fucked up flight. when I flew to dubai, I had the option of flying DC - Doha (14 hours non-stop). I thanked the option and took a lay over at London. I can't sit in a plane that long and DEFINITELY not on Virgin airways. That airline has the WORST economy seats I have ever sat in.
                  even with a stopover, I still get fucked.

Last time I went home, I went Seoul -> Tokyo -> Newark -> Logan. FML. The worst is when you have to do the long hauls with American companies that are full of fat fucking people and shit service.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                    I guess it's because psychologically I know that 50% of the accidents happen during take off and landing. Once air-borne, unless the plane is shot out of the sky or its physical shape is changed (because of an explosion or losing a wing), there is no way in heaven a plane will drop out of the air.
                    here's hoping he's already flown ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• adeelmir72
                        Addiction started
                        • Oct 2010

as long as u dont sit next to someone like this u should be fine
                        triscuits

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                          here's hoping he's already flown ...
                          yea, most people who fear flying either don't fly at all or are really shitty to sit next to. I was on a flight from London - Bombay and this English chick sitting next to me cried the entire flight. She drank, swallowed anxiety pills and tried everything she could to keep her composure but tears wouldn't stop. Was one of the worst flights I've been on sitting next to her constantly blowing her nose and collecting her wipes on the goddamn table.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            • Mar 2008

not to come across as a total arrogant mofo,.. but i think i'm the coolest to sit next to on an airplane
                            i'm sure many here can agree with me, that you meet some of the raddest people ever on flights. my laptop riddled with choo choo choonage brings all the ladies to the aisle. i draw in my sketchbook super awesome stuffs. telling cool story bros and talking to the folks (not too much, and at the right time) sitting next to me is an all time favorite thing to look forward to - even if they've got no soul!
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

i actually prefer to keep to myself on flights unless i'm travelling with someone or a hot girl sits next to me... and i always take the window seat even though i'm 6'2".... something about looking out is tranquility for me.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                                • Mar 2008

aye, fair play forsure. it's kind of liek going to an alcoholics anonymous meeting: sometimes the most ordinarily dull person shares a crazy as hell story.

shit, i'm like a little kid... i always ask for a window seat... srsly, a flight then is transformed into a magical 6 flags roller coaster ride :>
                                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...