I like flying alone for that one moment of acceleration when the plane goes off.
I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
Collapse
X
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
I like flying alone for that one moment of acceleration when the plane goes off.
Once you are over the clouds, it's boring on long distances imo. If you believe in statistics, they are all on your side. Flying is a very safe way to travel so maybe don't put too much thought in it and just do it.
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
absolutely love the take off, and i pay attention to the landing as well, i wait for it to see the pilot's skills, lufthansa has got some smooth landerstriscuitsComment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
you know you fly a lot when you can distinguish different airlines landings, lol.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
I don't pay much attention to the flight at all, I'm too busy playing angry birds, reading a book, listening to music, or usually all three at the same time... The only thing that makes a flight truly go by fast is when you are sitting next to someone you genuinely enjoy being around... OR, you are heading somewhere to see people you genuinely enjoy being around and haven't seen in a while
.
However, being that I am also 6'2, leg room drastically changes the level of comfortability for me on any flight.... if the magazine holder in front of my knees is broken and the metal liner is constantly jabbing me in the knees, that's a bust... I try to always get exit isles, or the first row where nothing is in front of me... Another big tip is if you can get a pillow which they rarely have available anymore, get one for your back and one for your chest. For long flights mostly, folding your arms over a pillow is very comfortable and for me easier on my shoulder joints, than those plastic arm rests, which are too low for me to use comfortably without slouching down a lot.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
i hate it when the mother fucker next to you hogs the arm rest!Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
Yes!! That moment when you are zooming along the runway and all of a sudden it is as though you stopped , but are still going forward. My favourite bit !!I like flying alone for that one moment of acceleration when the plane goes off.
Once you are over the clouds, it's boring on long distances imo. If you believe in statistics, they are all on your side. Flying is a very safe way to travel so maybe don't put too much thought in it and just do it.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
Err, I really don't think so !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
I'm a nervous flyer. The thing I hate the most is the sheer boredom of it all. I don't enjoy being on the plane so I try to find things to pass the time. But reading and PSP gets a bit boring after a while.
I would be fine if I could watch DVD's the entire flight though. I'm currently working my way through the entire box set of E.R., and would love to be able to just watch 9-10 episodes in a row - would pass the time whilst flying. However I can only seem to find portable DVD players with crappy battery life - what is the maximum you can get?
Flying to Florida from London in August and dreading it already. I am 6' 5" so all you 6 foot 2ers dont know you are born!Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
^Yah 6'5 is mandatory exit row... I watched season 3 of the office on my way to Spain.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
Don't a lot of longer flights these days have laptop power sockets? Probably low powered but can keep them going for most of the flight. I usually just end up watching films I would never otherwise get round to seeing on the in-flight.
I'd love to figure out how to sleep during flights but just can't ever manage it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.
Would be cool if there were laptop power outlets, might check that out. I have a problem with my laptop in that the battery only lasts for about 30 minutes before running out, so it's always plugged in at home. Not gonna take it on a plane in case there are no outlets.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment