I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: I'm about to get on a plane for the first time tomorrow morning.

my advice, don't ever fly with laptops. it's a bitch and a half just to get thru sec. if you can leave it at home, do it.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

yeah, taking something out of a bag and putting it in a plastic bin is pretty hard work

Comment

• demonAfro
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

my advice, don't ever fly with shoes. it's a bitch and a half just to get thru sec. if you can leave it at home, do it.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

leave all your toiletries and clothes at home too... just buy all that shiz when you arrive

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• adeelmir72
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by demonAfro
            my advice, don't ever fly with shoes. it's a bitch and a half just to get thru sec. if you can leave it at home, do it.
            good one
            triscuits

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              • Mar 2008

lol
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• fumanchu182
                Angantyr The Ruthless
                • Jun 2004

I'm reporting back. I'm alive. I went to Disney World. Turbulence scared the shizz out of me. Attempts to join the mile high club were unsuccessful. But here is a nice picture from the plane ride, clouds are awesome when you are above them. I did it sober and without meds. Kid kicking my chair all the way down till I snapped and growled and then his mother swapped and sat behind me.

IMAG0085.jpg
                The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

that's a clean ass wing, looks like a brand new plane.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

glad you made it there and back safely! next time you fly, it'll be that much easier...
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Always a bit bumpy this time of year when landing in Florida ... we've had a lot of rain lately, which we need badly, but I hope you didn't get rained on while at Disney.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        • Mar 2008

flew in to DC on sat night. we hit some serious turbulence thru Tennessee etc. fucking fun
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Hoff
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Aug 2009

Comment

• GregWhelan
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Was recently speaking with my girlfriends best friends boyfriend - he is a fighter pilot instructor in the RAF. Flies a fighter jet at 1,000 mph over the North Sea on a daily basis. Was so nonchalant about flying. Says that turbulence cannot take a plane down. Actually quite comforting to speak to someone about it who has hours of experience

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
                              Attempts to join the mile high club were unsuccessful.
                              like you would have been able to get a hard-on with the up and down at the back of the plane

Comment

• Garrick
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

up and down..... isn't that the point??
                                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...