• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate

So many "racists," so little time:

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert and Fox News contributor, says the "Certificate of Live Birth" released in April by the White House as "proof positive" of President Obama's Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed.

In an interview today with Greg Corombos for WND, Vallely, who previously has expressed concerns about whether the Obama administration is in violation of the U.S. Constitution, said, "His actual birth certificate has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there, Kapiolani hospital there, if it in fact did exist."

"We've had three CIA agents, retired, and some of their analytical associates look at it, and all came to the same conclusion, that even the long-form was a forged document," Vallely said.
    Who to believe, the most transparent, incorruptible admin in US history or potentially compromised ex-CIA agents?

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate

Ya I heard about this a while back. That new birth certificate is so fake it is unbelievable.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

The only thing left to say if you idiots keep beliving this fake cert shit is: Ya'll are just fucking dumb.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

also lul at wnd.com what a bunch of fucking nutjobs.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Reso you are NEVER right.. Have you even looked into it? No you haven't. You just believe the MSM for everything.. Just like how you say Ron Paul can't win. Says who? The MSM. The MSM made Barak President. The MSM can make anyone look stupid or look great if they want.

You are being lied to my friend. I strongly suggest (for your souls sake) you put on your investigative journalist boots for a bit and look into something. Scratch the surface and dig in a little bit. Don't just take the MSM view of everything.

Which I think I have proved time and time again that all they, and the politicians do is lie.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Here is a MSM attack on WND and Jerome Corsi. They said that the book was pulled from the shelves.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/jerome-corsi-birther-book-5765410

Then it turned out that it wasn't pulled from the shelves.

Also Donald Trump is working for the Democrats. He NEVER has anything good to say about the Republicans and says he might run as an independent which would kill the Repubs.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
              Just like how you say Ron Paul can't win.
              Says me, good single digit support he got last time he tried to run in '08. Gonna be the same again.

Says who? The MSM. The MSM made Barak President. The MSM can make anyone look stupid or look great if they want.
              Even the 2nd biggest idiot in politics (behind Palin), Donald Trump finally STUF'd about this shit. You should take a lesson from him.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                Reso you are NEVER right.. Have you even looked into it? .
                He's a dab hand at copy & paste though
                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Trump is working for Obama. He brought it up to put it to rest IMO

Also "says you" really means "says my brain which is controlled by the MSM"

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

you are nuts.

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Trump's role is questionable, for sure. He continues to waffle on whether he's running for the Presidency, confides in Corsi and then publicly slights him.

Comment

Working...