• Show
Clear All
  • nubreed000
    Getting Somewhere
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
    Originally posted by nubreed000
    Originally posted by Jibgolly
    good for you nubreed. you're getting lucky this time.
    just hope they both show up or you'll most likely Off yourself.
    LOL...I'd definately cry myself to sleep if they didn't show up. But neither of them has a track record of that, so I'm not worried too much.
    you must be a nooB ? check 98-2001 for sasha's no show list.
    I wasn't into Sasha's sound back then, so I didn't really pay attention to him. I got into "prog" in late 2001, early 2002. I'd hardly consider myself a "noob" though.

And they're spinning at the Guvernment/Kool Haus. You probably haven't seen anything yet because it hasn't been "officially" announced.
    The Groove Is In The Air

Comment

• mmglobal
      Gold Gabber
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
      I love that sasha lives in NYC now... its a good omen... not like that movie with damien and evil... thats fun too, but in a different way. A private way.. lol
      Isn't it great having him in the neighborhood?! I can sleep better at night...
      Peace.

Comment

• fumanchu182
        Angantyr The Ruthless
        • Jun 2004

I live 5 minutes away from the city, 30 minute commute to crowbar if I pushed it.

NYC = the best!
        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• mmglobal
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2004

Re: There must be a God

i live 6 blocks away!!! It's so amazing walking my dog by crobar all the time, my home away from reality.
          Peace.

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

Re: There must be a God

Originally posted by mmglobal
            i live 6 blocks away!!! It's so amazing walking my dog by crobar all the time, my home away from reality.
            We should do lunch one day, can I sleep over when you have the wild orgy?
            The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

Working...