X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Too early to visit Tokyo?

No, not yet. Definitely on the agenda !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• rio
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2008

If you compare the radiation risk to all other risks we face in life, it's probably more dangerous to cross a road than it is to visit Tokyo for a week. And you are living in Shanghai...hardly the cleanest place on Earth.
      http://soundcloud.com/enh

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by rio
        If you compare the radiation risk to all other risks we face in life, it's probably more dangerous to cross a road than it is to visit Tokyo for a week. And you are living in Shanghai...hardly the cleanest place on Earth.
        You are basing this on what...??? Radiation risk may be low in some places but... unfortunately Japan is not traditionally one of them. Do you have any figures whatsoever...its all good to hope...but when you're ass is on the line its a whole different. story...can't think of much worse than getting some weird ass disease from that shit.
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rio
          And you are living in Shanghai...hardly the cleanest place on Earth.
          True about the SH bit mate I worry about finding out I have some weird ass disease 5 years later because of living, breathing, and eating in SH.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• xellsys
            Gold Gabber
            • Jan 2010

well i can assure you, you wont have it 5 years later. i have been 4 years in shanghai up to 2006

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

I wouldn't go. People in Tokyo are breathing in 10 "hot" particles per day. Those particles are charged and cause cancer 100%.

Not worth the risk.. Damn and I LOVE Japanese women..

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Where did you get the '10 hot particles' a day dude? Got a link? Wanna read.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Comment

• rio
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by feather
                    True about the SH bit mate I worry about finding out I have some weird ass disease 5 years later because of living, breathing, and eating in SH.
                    I spent a year studying in Guangzhou in the 90s. Dorm was right next to 'Guangzhou No.3 Sulphuric Acid Factory'. Had all kinds of health weirdness then :S Alls fine now, but.

I'm actually living in Japan - kind of between Tokyo and Osaka on the Pacific Coast. Life is as normal as ever, but I'm starting to come across more and more information saying that things aren't normal at all (not through Japanese news, mind). Just found this vid today...

I have no idea what the radiation levels are where I am, but I suspect they aren't negligible. I don't really care about my own health since I've done enough to myself already, but we have young kids. I guess if we were in Tokyo we'd be considering leaving. Right now we're trying to get good info about the local situation, and that ain't easy.

So yeah, folks are probably right in saying that you should avoid Tokyo for now. Osaka would be fine, though (cooler city too, IMHO).
                    http://soundcloud.com/enh

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Hmmm Osaka eh, I have friends visiting there in July.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                        Oh fuck!

Comment

Working...