X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyreater179
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2004

ok....why am i now forbidden?

Went to dl latest diggers....says i'm forbidden???I have been keeping myself involved with the forums and trying to follow the rules of the site.. its been about a week and a half since i posted because i've been out of town...maybe this is why??can anyone help pleeze...th
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

If you kept yourself involved with the forums you`d notice that bag fat sticky at the top of the page.
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

There is a problem with the ftp site were the d/l are at. Just chill you will be able to get it in a couple of days when the problem is resolved. Until get to know all of us at ms and talk about dumb shit all day long. HAHA.
      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Musical Journey
        If you kept yourself involved with the forums you`d notice that bag fat sticky at the top of the page.
        ace of a reply.

Comment

• fyreater179
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2004

involved i am....2000 posts i dont have, but if i had the time to stay on my puter all day...i may......someday...other than that, was just curious with what was going on...will wait patiently, and continue to.....

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Hey man, i don`t have access to the internet at all during the day but when i log into MS in the evening i make sure i read shit before i dive in with a question. Maybe you should try the same before you head straight to the downloads. 2 posts or 20000 posts doesn`t affect you abilty to read. Just a little advice from uncle MJ there for you.
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

All you have to do is look around before you post some anger filled post bro. That's all. Don't get all mad & shit and start attacking people.

Comment

• ubiqe
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

thread locked

Comment

Working...