X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GlobalGathering.
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2011

GlobalGathering Announces New VIP Concept

GlobalGathering is pleased to announce a whole new VIP concept at this year's festival. The new and improved area on site will offer up a completely fresh and memorable experience to guests. VIPs will be enveloped in a stunningly enchanted festival environment, with the best facilities, location and vantage point in the history of the festival.

In a year in which GlobalGathering is undergoing some exciting major layout changes, the organisers have drafted in events company 'The Halo Group' to help them create the VIP Fields, a dedicated area for guests looking to get the most out of their time at the festival.

In addition, the magical VIP Woods will sit alongside the Fields and provide a more intimate compliment to their spacious atmosphere.

Tucked away in a secluded wooded area between the VIP Fields and the main action of the festival, the VIP Woods will be GlobalGathering's very own enchanted forest, which truly comes alive at night. Hanging lanterns and fairy lights will lead visitors along secret paths to clandestine meeting places and bespoke seating areas built amongst the trees. Dominating the VIP Woods will be its centrepiece, the exclusive 300-capacity luxury Clubhouse, complete with bar, DJ booth and sumptuous seating.

For more information check out the VIP page - www.globalgathering.com/2011/vip
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Re: GlobalGathering Announces New VIP Concept

these are the kinds of shit heads that MS should try and sell banner space to

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by GlobalGathering.
      In addition, the magical VIP Woods will sit alongside the Fields and provide a more intimate compliment to their spacious atmosphere.
      If Glastonbury is anything to go by people will be using them woods to shit and piss in. I think I will pass
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Tucked away in a secluded wooded area between the VIP Fields and the main action of the festival, the VIP Woods will be GlobalGathering's very own enchanted forest, which truly comes alive at night. Hanging lanterns and fairy lights will lead visitors along secret paths to clandestine meeting places and bespoke seating areas built amongst the trees. Dominating the VIP Woods will be its centrepiece, the exclusive 300-capacity luxury Clubhouse, complete with bar, DJ booth and sumptuous seating.
        I've never been a fan of this whole VIP thing to be honest, I think I would rather be in the area's listening to the music.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

I hate VIP !!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Localizer
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GlobalGathering.
            GlobalGathering is pleased to announce a whole new VIP concept at this year's festival. The new and improved area on site will offer up a completely fresh and memorable experience to guests. VIPs will be enveloped in a stunningly enchanted festival environment, with the best facilities, location and vantage point in the history of the festival.

In a year in which GlobalGathering is undergoing some exciting major layout changes, the organisers have drafted in events company 'The Halo Group' to help them create the VIP Fields, a dedicated area for guests looking to get the most out of their time at the festival.

For more information check out the VIP page - www.globalgathering.com/2011/vip
            throw in a catalina wine mixer and i'll be there.
            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...