X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubiqe
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mmglobal
    I think both of them are super psyched to finally find a dj to share the bill with that can read each other's mind. I've also noticed how the two of them are just beaming when they pass the decks off to one another.
    and god bless them. I'm just not gonna listen to it. don't like any of their b2b sets. It's just not my cup of tea.

Comment

• minneec
      Getting warmed up
      • Dec 2004

Re: who's whose protege!

sasha pretty much started jz's career, so technically jz is sasha's protege. of course they both influence one another, but to say that sasha doesn't know his breaks is ridiculous. he's been djing for over a decade. take a listen to some of his older stuff, like late 80-early 90's. while maybe not breaks, it definitely stirs things up a bit more than the sets most people are familiar with from around 2000 on. i think zabiela has the advantage of being fresh to this international dj thing. the crowd often just feeds off that energy and excitement.

Comment

• th33f
        Getting Somewhere
        • Feb 2005

ok, personally, i discovered James' work thanks to his Four promo and was astounded with the stuff he pulled on those 4 disks. tbh, almost everything after that hasn't really impressed me as much, especially after him and Sasha partnered up... so to each his own.

Comment

Working...