X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Not That Bright

President Obama flubbed his remarks to troops at Fort Drum Thursday when he told the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division about the time he awarded the first Medal of Honor to someone not receiving it posthumously. The medal, he said, went to Jared Monti. The only issue is that Jared Monti died in service in Afghanistan, and did in fact receive the medal posthumously.
    This were the kind of mental midget antics regularly used to attack Boosh, so turnabout is only fair play.
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Not That Bright

what an idiot, first black man to be president of harvard law, what a buffoon.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

funny he can't remember a speech though...

He isn't smart

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

I'm sure McCain would have been a master at giving articulate and thought-provoking speeches perfectly memorized like BUSH right?

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

I wasn't debating if McCain would have been better.. If you put two idiots in the room they are both idiots.

Obama is a community organizer.. Get over it

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
            I wasn't debating if McCain would have been better.. If you put two idiots in the room they are both idiots.

Obama is a community organizer.. Get over it
            Obama is a step in the right direction... GET OVER IT.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

ya if the direction is fascism

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

ya if the direction is fascism
                That's a joke... Of course America's government is going to grow since the invention of the internet. Countries are connected like never before, America is a leading nation, sorry if Canada can't keep up... plus, it's not like Bush was sophisticated enough to adapt quickly enough with the times, so Obama had to. The population grows + the world becomes more connected than ever before in history = the government grows, makes sense to me.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  That's a joke... Of course America's government is going to grow since the invention of the internet. Countries are connected like never before, America is a leading nation, sorry if Canada can't keep up... plus, it's not like Bush was sophisticated enough to adapt quickly enough with the times, so Obama had to. The population grows + the world becomes more connected than ever before in history = the government grows, makes sense to me.
                  You better grow up Florida. You owe the world a lot of money and it's time to collect.. The way I see it I am talking to my future butler.. America will be the future Mexicans. You are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. As far as I know that never worked out well for people. Remember when California went dark a couple years back? Do you know why? Because they owed BC Billions of dollars to keep the lights on and BC turned the lights out to make them pay up.. How good is your internet without power?

Continuously Updated US National Debt Clock Real Time US Debt Clock, Mortgage Calculator, Loan Calculator

You arrogant Americans better grow the fuck up. It's a big world out there and you owe everyone.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

You better grow up Florida. You owe the world a lot of money and it's time to collect.. The way I see it I am talking to my future butler.. America will be the future Mexicans. You are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. As far as I know that never worked out well for people. Remember when California went dark a couple years back? Do you know why? Because they owed BC Billions of dollars to keep the lights on and BC turned the lights out to make them pay up.. How good is your internet without power?

Continuously Updated US National Debt Clock Real Time US Debt Clock, Mortgage Calculator, Loan Calculator

You arrogant Americans better grow the fuck up. It's a big world out there and you owe everyone.

And you have the interpersonal skills of a wombat.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

You guys still hate black people.

I'd worry about Greece's economy first.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Interpersonal skill comments are deflections...if you can't handle the truth, get out of the kitchen.

And let's see those college transcripts, Florida, if he's such a whizkid...I don't believe a word that proceeds from the lips of this usurping jackass.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                          Interpersonal skill comments are deflections...if you can't handle the truth, get out of the kitchen.

And let's see those college transcripts, Florida, if he's such a whizkid...I don't believe a word that proceeds from the lips of this usurping jackass.
                          Dude you gotta lay off the hard drugs. Get over the fact that a black man got in the White House. He isnt Black Jesus and can't turn around 10 years of wars in 3 years and everything is fine. STFU about it.

Thanks for putting me on ignore since you can't handle these facts.

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Just had to click to see what your latest drivel was....and there it is, "YOU RAAAAYCIST!"

That tired spiel is done and over with...only to hopelessly indoctrinated libshits will it be effective anymore. "Racism" has lost all its meaning thanks to the never-ending use of it by those who can't overcome their white guilt.

And just listen to yourself, "turn around 10 years of 3 wars"....who (seemingly, I am sure his strings are being pulled) solely started a third one when our debt levels have already been labeled as insurmountable by multiple prominent Treasury officials, economists and debt rating agencies?

You don't know what facts are...and I'm glad to keep you on ignore. Over and out.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

^I think you are the one who is looking like the idiot since you keep bring up the same bullshit like he's somehow scammed the entire system and the world and really is just a dumbfuck from overseas who has somehow lucked into where he is now. Fail.

Comment

Working...