X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Race Riot in Peoria: "Kill All The White People"

Scrubbed off the net (and mainstream news outlets due to being hopelessly politically incorrect) because Holder apparently can't tolerate the bad press for "his people:"

This eye-witness account is from Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

“The fifth large mob action in about a month.” Wow. This is really outrageous. Why is this neighborhood having to put up with this? “Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors”? Seriously? That’s the best we can do for our fellow citizens’ safety?

This needs to be addressed, and quickly.
    Interesting times, sure to only get better. Snark.
  • Highsteppa
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2005

Re: Race Riot in Peoria: "Kill All The White People"

Run vinnie! The race war is here, and ground zero was Peoria and the spark was a bunch of teenagers!

THEY WANT THE WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!!=

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
      Scrubbed off the net

its one persons opinion on his own blog - if that individual takes it down its hardly scrubbed off the net!
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

C'mon Huggie - a community watch dude is totally a reliable source - and a hero!

Last week he secured his neighborhood borders by telling the kids to get off his lawn. You have to be vigilant on these things; first kids are on his lawn, next Mexicans are climbing over the fence and using his above ground pool.

LULZ - "scrubbed off the net"... Thanks for the newsflash Wolf Blitzer.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Well, where are all the big outlets reporting? If it were skinheads doing the same, it would be the AP's most prominent report.

Oh, so now it's being whitewashed (pun intended, I guess) as an exaggeration. Honesty (and truth) lies fallen in the streets:

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

They aren't reporting because it isn't news. I heard that the head black man in charge in the white house paid these youthz to do this.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
              Well, where are all the big outlets reporting? If it were skinheads doing the same, it would be the AP's most prominent report.

Oh, so now it's being whitewashed (pun intended, I guess) as an exaggeration. Honesty (and truth) lies fallen in the streets:

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x20699251...onal-attention
              ONE police officer shows up and the "riot" disperses................... must have been one helluva an officer?!!!!!!!
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Right, so everyone in the neighborhood making a complaint is just making sh*t up! 10-4. Another citizen with a vivid imagination (from the same article):

Kenny Rogers, who has lived on Sheridan for 10 years, called police Friday after he saw the group "hollering" and stopping traffic on the street. He did not hear anyone yell that they wanted to kill white people.

Rogers says the crowd was running wildly around yards and porches. It was the largest Rogers, 38, had ever seen in the neighborhood.

"They were doing a show of force," he said, "to show everybody, 'Hey, this is their hood.''
                Maybe Wilkinson was lying, maybe he wasn't...no way of telling unless you were on the scene. There are differing assessments of his character based on those who claim to know him. They may both be racists (on the opposite sides) as well.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

The major question about all of this is: Who gives a fuck (besides vinnie)?

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                    • Jun 2004

If Peoria. Illinois falls..... its pretty much over for the rest of the world

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Vinnie please

There was a hasty article in the (Peoria Journal Star) PJStar this morning; they interviewed additional witnesses that confirmed the group size, but their accounts deny any racial comments. The additional witnesses also don't seem to indicate the same level of aggressiveness/violence.

Due to the timing (friday night), my coworker is convinced that it was just a rowdy party group.

PJStar also interviewed police and council. One council woman knew the one witness who claimed racial violence. Her statement was this guy is known for being a crank (my paraphrase).

When the police arrived the group scattered, and there are no reports of property damage.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Ok, Florida....I'm glad you promote lawlessness. There are varying witness reports, and there is no way everyone saw everything. Of the named witnesses, we have Wilkinson and his racial statements and Rogers whose account still involves intimidation. Please yourself.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

And there is zero legitimate coverage of any of it.

+1 for the effort btw

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Highsteppa
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2005

Lolzini @ "
                            Ok, Florida....I'm glad you promote lawlessness. There are varying witness reports, and there is no way everyone saw everything. Of the named witnesses, we have Wilkinson and his racial statements and Rogers whose account still involves intimidation. Please yourself.
                            WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!??!?!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

When you start threads like this...humm...no wonder why you aren't taken seriously. Srsly.

Comment

Working...