• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Race Riot in Peoria: "Kill All The White People"

Originally posted by vinnie97
    You'll have to take that up with the neighborhood watch organizer who originally reported it. That's not responsible if it wasn't actually said and you can delete it from the subject line. Ask yourself honestly, though, would unarmed citizens want to willingly put themselves in danger to get the evidence you seek if they thought it could cause personal injury or death?

HOWEVER, actions speak louder than words, and those were chronicled in even the mainstream reports where eyewitnesses did see visible intimidation against those in the neighborhood.
    multiple witnesses have said that race was not an issue, that there was no riot - even so far as to say the national attention is now an embarrassment - its in the articles you yourslef have posted, days ago.

so are you now willing to concede that all the "evidence" ie one person on his own blog - does not constitute that a race riot happened, that "kill all whites" was not an integral part of what happened?

or do you still believe every word you posted about the race riot in Peoria? (that was dispersed with no property damage by one police officer)
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

EVERY word? Without lack of corroboration, it's hard to give the initial report full stock. Have we seen any mainstream coverage regarding the race makeup of that crowd (no, they intentionally evade this topic) or how they intimidated the neighborhood (yes, but only thanks to eyewitnesses)? We can see a pattern of late, though...well, those who are pretending it isn't happening can keep on living in denial:

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
        still no Peoria Illinois 'kill all white people' evidence tho eh? you would think with video phones abound there would be dozens of uploaded vids by now.
        Losers that make this kind of shit up always have some lame excuse for this - either they're too dumb to figure out how to operate their camera phones or they have some other shit like "unnamed cop/authority figure told me not to".

And then people like vinnie take it as fact - because it comforts his tiny universe that's threatened by minorities. And refuse to answer questions when he's forced to backpedal (like the post above - don't answer the question, show some other random, unrelated incident and claim it's a pattern).

Anyone know vinnie's employer? The shit that's posted here (and in other threads) makes me want to make sure that I own nothing that's manufactured by his employers or involved in anything I own. God knows if he's making mental shortcuts like this and thinking it's sound logic, he's likely doing the same on other things - I'd like to rest assured that my house isn't going to fall down because vinnie had a hand in the planning, materials and/or labor.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

They say that the upcoming Presidential cycle is going to be the most divisive, ugly campaign cycle we have ever had. Threads like these are the beginning of more to come imo. Feel free to quote me on this in a few months.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

This thread just uses the provocative headline from the initial neighborhood watcher. I have not seen evidence of white youth going on similar kinds of rampages (whether that be looting stores or terrorizing neighborhoods).

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to reach your conclusion, however. And now the usurper is threatening to cut Social Security (instead of the countless bloated agencies in the Fed. Govt. along with gobs of foreign aid). because of his and his own party's inability to pass a budget for over 800 days, so yes, things are gonna' get WAY more nasty in terms of civil unrest.

Folks with parents who rely on the fund may just take to the streets (Washington march is what is needed) if they see their parents/grandparents ending up there.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

don't just blame one guy for the bullshit going on related to not coming to terms on a a budget policy. blame every dumbshit in washington.

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

I did say the PARTY (in charge of all governmental branches up until 6 months ago), but let's not forget how he likes to shit (blame) on Bush at every opportunity, at a time when he did little more than vote "present" in the Senate.

Fact remains, HE is the one threatening Social Security beneficiaries, instead of contemplating cuts in other areas.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

just one guy is to blame? srsly?

Comment

Working...