X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Are you effin kidding me? DPRK heads up the UN disarmament body? WTF

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Vancouver Sun offers information on latest national and international events & more.

anyone here still think the UN is a legitimate body that shouldn't be flat out disassembled and all of their members shipped back to whatever dung mound or pathetic nation they came from?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: Are you effin kidding me? DPRK heads up the UN disarmament body? WTF

Till this day, I have no idea what they have done nor any impact/sanctions which they have enforced. TO me they just seem like an over paid Red Cross. Giving charity during times of crises.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

the UN Is nothing more than a reason to over rule your sovereignty.. Just like Obama did when he didn't even ask congress if he could go to war in Libya.

The UN should be ripped a apart brick by brick.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

^my least favorite avatar of your to date.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

the UN is as useless as a cornhole on your elbow.

it stood for right human relations between all humankind in the beginning
          ; now, it is a festival of treason and incompetent action, as well as the top dickrider of iran and korea. the US (the better part of it) needs to destory and rebuild the UN (i think it can still be salvaged, noevertheless, if they go ahead with the before mentioned initiate). UN has no spine.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Just another example of appeasement of China's puppet regime.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by Illuminate
              Till this day, I have no idea what they have done nor any impact/sanctions which they have enforced. TO me they just seem like an over paid Red Cross. Giving charity during times of crises.
              +1

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

You're right, Res, it is a waste of time, but it's one of my venting platforms. Still, I'm in the same shitty boat as I was before I started it with likely no minds changed. And I made the mistake of watching Wall Street (Money Never Sleeps) earlier tonight. It may be time to take your earlier recommendation on board given how hopeless it really is.

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

A decision like this sounds very rational, with Obama winning the Noble Peace Prize and all.
                  “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...