• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danil.
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

global thaw

Hi all.
    weather is loopy,blusterous and every year weather become worse worse,earthquake,deluge,vulcan.......weather kill us .every year temperature hot hot or coldly.i don't know that will be us but i just have a hunch.

my question is what do you think about global thaw
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

it's overrated.

Comment

• Pataky P
      asdf_imo
      • Jun 2004

Yes you are sure!!

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

we're all going to die.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• frisky
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          it's overrated.
          thats what bush says and thinks... :-)

its a fact ... there a study that was just released (i cant find the link at the moment) that prooves that the weather is indeed getting warmer...

f.
          frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
          Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

It's a fact yeah, but the question is to what extent it is thanks to us or a natural shift in temperatures. Undoubtedly we have part in it, but are we the sole cause of it or just speeding up an already ongoing natural process?
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• rewing3
              I really don't care
              • Jun 2004

Well maybe if people would not liter and pollute the earth so much. we would not have to worry about the earth warming up and the weather being so crazy. Save the earth man it is all we got.
              Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Troklo
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Re: global thaw

It's a fact yeah, but the question is to what extent it is thanks to us or a natural shift in temperatures. Undoubtedly we have part in it, but are we the sole cause of it or just speeding up an already ongoing natural process?
                You know there is a little gas called CO2, and that gas makes an effect called Glasshouse effect, witch makes the earth to warm up.
                That funny little gas comes from burnning fosile energy you know the stuff that cars used, its also the big bad somke that comes out of the chimineys of fabrics, we burn sooooooo much energy that the plants can't filter so much gas so more CO2 means more glasshouse effect.

So yes we are speeding it up really fucking fast!!!!!!
                Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

^^^^^^^

I totally agree with you, but for everyone of us there is some other person that feels that we're full of shit and won't do anything to help the problem. Many of those people happen to live around me, it's sad.

Comment

• remoh
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

i agree that there is more co2 been released in to the atmosphere... but weather phenomenons have been ocurring since the begining of time. now it seems that they are happening with more frequency and becoming more devastating. the truth is that it only seems that way. nowadays there is more media coverng these catastrophies and the world is so overpopulated that if anything were t happen it would kill tremendous amounts of people..the tsunami for example, if that would've happened 60 years ago, how many people do you think it would have killed? would we even know about it?
                    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

Getting warmer! It`s fuckin freezing where i am. Infact it`s so cold, today i saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets!
                      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• remoh
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

^^^^

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Troklo
                          You know there is a little gas called CO2, and that gas makes an effect called Glasshouse effect, witch makes the earth to warm up.
                          That funny little gas comes from burnning fosile energy you know the stuff that cars used, its also the big bad somke that comes out of the chimineys of fabrics, we burn sooooooo much energy that the plants can't filter so much gas so more CO2 means more glasshouse effect.

So yes we are speeding it up really fucking fast!!!!!!
                          Ohhhh...is THAT the problem with carbondioxide!?

So..is it bad from me to wanna buy a 5.7 litre V8-powered car which does 14 miles to the gallon?
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• remoh
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

its only bad if you fill the tank

Comment

• ubiqe
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                              we're all going to die.
                              That's a fact. Sooner or later we all will die.

Comment

Working...