X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: How America Lost Its Way in the World It Invented & How We Come Back

That wasn't directed to him. But apparently you agree with his sentiment, whatever the particulars. Enough said.

I know you can't stand conservatives, Florida, but maybe you should try on this scathing slam for size: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...109.guest.html

He calls austerity for everyone else while he lives lavishly.

His actual comment on becoming like China (borrowed from http://planetmoron.typepad.com/plane...-friedman.html ):

“What if we could just be China for a day? I mean, just, just, just one day. You know, I mean, where we could actually, you know, authorize the right solutions, and I do think there is a sense of that, on, on everything from the economy to environment. I don't want to be China for a second, OK, I want my democracy to work with the same authority, focus and stick-to-itiveness. But right now we have a system that can only produce suboptimal solutions.”"

You can live in his vision of a fucked up 1984-styled utopia should you choose where the state controls everything, I'll enjoy what remains of the constitution.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

edited
      Last edited by Kamal; July 4, 2011, 07:12:02 AM.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by vinnie97
        I know you can't stand conservatives, Florida,
        No. But it is annoying to listen to people on either side of the isle speak so confidently about things they know very little about. I have very conservative and liberal friends, most lean toward moderate/conservative actually. But nice try duderino.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Are you serious Reso?? We don't need another DayForNight on here.. That shit isn't funny Reso. Seriously..

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

well when all you talk about 24x7 is how fucked everything around you is, and all you do about it is piss and moan on a fucking dance music board of all places, you are just jerking your internet penis off. aka, you don't give a shit more than just wanting to bitch about something.

get the fuck off the net and do something about it or shut the fuck up on a house music board if you really care, because here now one gives a fuck. the subset of us use this subforum for the lulz an entertaining supplement when our awesome mp3 sets we get from here are on the lull.

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
              Gold Gabber
              • Oct 2004

I wonder how many minorities were there?
              soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Erik Mitchell
                I wonder how many minorities were there?
                Where? In Aspen?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• srbbnd
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2005

This is awesome
                  www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

America lost its way when it started using preemptive war. Also when they decided to try to make a world empire by having military bases in every country in the world. You would have thought they would have taken Rome as a great example of what not to do when you are the big dog in the world.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

We're all screwed!@#@#!@#

Comment

• Illuminate
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Aug 2009

+ 4 on Mariners Post.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                        Sbando
                        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                        Bob
                        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                        KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...