Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Same here...drained my bank account big time. So I quit.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• whirk
      Fresh Peossy
      • Nov 2004

Re: Well, even in card games...

i used to have a badass direct damage deck (_zero_ creatures)

it was a channel/fireball red and green deck - tons (4 tops aka tourney rules unless restricted to 1) of mana flares, lightning bolts, fireballs, and whatnot for red, and stream of lifes for green.

i'd be up from 20 health to like 40 or 50 when i killed my enemies most of the time

given the right combination of cards on the first draw (namely a mox & channel) i could kill my opponent before they even took their first turn, but it was a safe bet to say that within 4 or 5 rounds i was the victor 90% of the time against most decks (i.e. ppl stopped playing me cause they knew i'd win)

i still have an original beta timewalk around somewhere in storage..

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FlashLight
        ok, now i see them, they rule, b.c. is little too much, imagine if u came to your friends house with your deck, and cast that card??
        no disrespect to those who DO play this game.

but if somone showed up to my house with a deck in hand, i would punch you, then pour beer all over you, take you to a strip club, then a bar, then a club. get outside. in the time it takes to play this game (im guessing about an hour???) you could easily slam back 3-6 drinks and get messy with some desparate housewife. remember females? i do.

j/k.>?
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...