X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Anyone from Dallas?

I'll be there with the Design school from LSU during the weekend of March 11th - 13th. Wondering if anything is going on. Don't know much about Dallas. Any good DJ's playing, what clubs, where?

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

there are lots of things to do in Dallas, but the EDM scene isn't too great. Hit up nbpgt w/ a PM... he usually knows whats going on.

make sure you hit up the velvet hookah in deep ellum if you like down tempo. there's usually a pretty good electronic dj somewhere in town on the weekends as well.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
      there are lots of things to do in Dallas, but the EDM scene isn't too great. Hit up nbpgt w/ a PM... he usually knows whats going on.

make sure you hit up the velvet hookah in deep ellum if you like down tempo. there's usually a pretty good electronic dj somewhere in town on the weekends as well.

Thanks Garrick, glad to see a remaining Saints fan.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

yep... and geaux tigers, too! even though saban is a punk.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chunsa
          Getting Somewhere
          • Dec 2004

lance cashion is doing some stuff in dallas. i'll find out for you and let you know
          PROTON RADIO
          the best electronic music
          http://www.protonradio.com

Comment

Working...