X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

miketpoto: Live from Outer Space

I don't quite have a fully formed opinion on the validity of any of it, but I thought my roommate was trying to fuck with me, and then after reading lots, it sparked a goddamn 4 hour philosopical/metaphysical debate...

Not to mention me fixing someone's PC that was virus/fragment city/huff puff and not burn your dvd's down/bass ackwards/ kissing and licking my ibook in thanks/ I'm tired of hearing excuses for having ugly, crashing, and klunky computers...

Lets talk about the Philadelphia Project.... not the platform conflict

• Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

welcome to MS V1.0 - so whaddya wanna know
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

Ah yes. Jenks and -e- and a whole bunch of other and more. really got into this. I am not sure if it was on ms_1, ms_2, or what not. but it was a good read. The thread really got really into the details.

neato subject.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
        • Jan 2005

Who picked the FUGLY menu system in Windows and has blackmail material on somebody, otherwise how the fuck else has it lasted so long? LOL

Comment

• frisky
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

im invisible right now. so whats the big deal?

f.
          frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
          Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by miketpoto
            Who picked the FUGLY menu system in Windows and has blackmail material on somebody, otherwise how the fuck else has it lasted so long? LOL
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• miketpoto
              • Jan 2005

Oh, yeah, where can I get a person boat of my own? Was it like in thomas the tank engine? Or more like hellraiser or event horizon...

Anyhow, jokes aside, YOWSA freaky imagination/possibility mind trip... I think I'll find some people on Acid and tell them the entire theory and have them draw pictures...

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

long story short, it was a cloaking experiment by the DOD to make a boat (rather a ship) invisible to enemy radar. They pumped massive amounts of voltage through 24 generators and bare wiring along the periphary of the ship, where the electricity interacted with the salts in the air causing the ship to disappear. Some beleive the ship went through a hole in time causing various elements of matter on the vessel to fuse i.e. when the ship came back, the men were fused into the hull and superstructure and had gone mad, peforming repetitive actions....

they lost a lot of men on that boat and the government covertly shut down the operation, claiming it never existed...

-e-
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Do I believe it did happen? I don't know, but not necessarily. Do I believe its possible? Indeed.

If your experimenting with trying to make something "invisible" you will come to realize that its almost impossible for something to be completely invisible. Thus, cloaking technology and the theories on phase shifting. So its not disappearing, its phasing into another time, or another place. Or both.

Space and time are intertwined, yes, but some theories have been pondered on whether or not this is true. I think there are in fact parallel universes. Some may say that for every action, there is a choice first. So for every choice made, there are an infinite number of choices that weren't made. Maybe for every one of those choices, space split's and even if time is a constant, there are now how many more "dimensions".

Its already been done actually. I will try to find some more material once I find it, but basically - researchers took a high intensity laser, and a playing card. They were able to phase shift the beam so that it never actually went through the card. The laser was just powerful enough that it would have burned through the card, but they were able to phase the beam right before it hit the card, and get it to re-integrate itself on the other side. Never touching the playing card. Crazy stuff.

The question is, where did that beam go. And what sort of problems will mankind create seeking this sort of knowledge. I'm anxious to find out.

BTW, a little off topic but not really. Has anyone read the theories on that new time device?? Basically, a group of researchers have PROVEN time travel is possible. But not to the future. Basically they have invented a device that, once its turned on, would allow someone from anytime in the future to travel back to anytime in the past, as long as the machine was on in that point in time, and in that place.

So travel into the past is possible RIGHT NOW. But only up to present day, or whenever they leave this machine on. And only from those in the future. Crazy huhh!!!!!!!1111111122
                  "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                  "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                  - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• lady prog
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Feb 2005

I am new and have no idea what is going on here....
                    all night long...

Comment

• miketpoto
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Civic_Zen

So travel into the past is possible RIGHT NOW. But only up to present day, or whenever they leave this machine on. And only from those in the future. Crazy huhh!!!!!!!1111111122
                      And the even wierder part of it is that the machine is my old beta-max. I should really turn it on and stop watching 12 monkeys on repeat.God I think 12 monkeys is one of the best time travel movies ever... drool

That aside, I kept focusing on the idea of phasing a human or anything living and going into a debate of do we physically come apart and back together, on a molecular level... a level we can't comprehend.... all the horror/scifi shit I grew up on is not making me hopeful.

STEPHEN KING - Skeleton Crew - The Mist Who's read it / got any impressions relating to said topic?

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                        Its already been done actually. I will try to find some more material once I find it, but basically - researchers took a high intensity laser, and a playing card. They were able to phase shift the beam so that it never actually went through the card. The laser was just powerful enough that it would have burned through the card, but they were able to phase the beam right before it hit the card, and get it to re-integrate itself on the other side. Never touching the playing card. Crazy stuff.

The question is, where did that beam go. And what sort of problems will mankind create seeking this sort of knowledge.
                        Now I know how I got that hole in my pants. Fucking scientists!!!

Comment

• miketpoto
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by toasty
                          in my pants. Fucking scientists!!!
                          The government would never stretch the truth... and creatively quoting people is a new idea I have for marketing and advertising... Does anyone know how to get in touch with steven segal's people?

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

^^ bend over
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                              • Jan 2005

Who will be spinning for my spanking? Oh, wait, nevermind.... gosh that's embarrassing... did I have Steven Segal stuck to my ass for a long time? Was it noticiable? You don't think people thought the pony tail was my idea do you?

Comment

Working...