X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

U.S. House passes resolution threatening to suspend aid to Palestinians

"The resolution, which was passed by the Senate last week, was voted in by a majority of 407 out of 435 representatives".

Resolution 268 was voted in by a majority of 407 of 435 representatives, and calls for renewal of direct talks between Israel and Palestinians.

"The resolution states that “Palestinian efforts to gain recognition of a state outside direct negotiations demonstrates absence of a good faith commitment to peace negotiations, and will have implications for continued United States aid.”

Shameless traitors.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: U.S. House passes resolution threatening to suspend aid to Palestinians

stop saying traitors.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      stop saying traitors.
      Maybe he will stop when you stop stroking old men's cocks
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

stop driving into the ground your stupid ass comments which no one thinks is funny whatsoever. it makes you look like a fool.

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

stop driving into the ground your stupid ass comments which no one thinks is funny whatsoever.
          That's a bit rich coming from you res0, with your stop saying this and stop saying that, not to mention your pathetic CIA posts you cock toucher

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

have fun chatting urself up for the rest of this thread.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

You off cottaging res0?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                • Mar 2008

lmao at chunky. "what a FAGGOT." dude, you obviously are THAT gullible, and don't understand how sarcasm works in this kick ass country.

he was being sarcastic about ron paul... and so it makes you look like an even more of a push over; sucker, and one who's become truly irrelevant. everyone sees that.

"what a loser!"

but really though... give it up chap. it is so old. no one cares
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  • Mar 2008

pardon the typo: * and you don't understand*
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

jew bagels
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

stop saying traitors.
                      If the shoe fits.

Do you think that resolution 268, voted in by the 'pro zionist treacherous whores' will be good for the US and it's citizens?
                      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        • Mar 2008

george walker bush was a sincere hero. god bless him
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by dig72
                          If the shoe fits.

Do you think that resolution 268, voted in by the 'pro zionist treacherous whores' will be good for the US and it's citizens?
                          stop saying pro zionist treacherous whores.

it says if they aren't going to negotiate via talks to a two state solution, instead of just declaring it on their own, then they aren't going to be recognized and therefore not going to get any scratch. sounds ok to me.

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                            lmao at chunky. "what a FAGGOT."
                            Really, so what makes you think I am gay. I'm not the one wanting to touch men's cocks

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

stop saying pro zionist treacherous whores.
                              eas0 you're back how did the touching go? Do you want to stroke the house's cocks to res0

Comment

Working...