• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the sun the sea
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011

Wasn't sure if this was posted before, but what the heck:

Haven't seen digweed since his extended 2 1/2 performance at Ruby Skye back in April here in SF.

Nothing compares to Digweed/Mayan on a Wednesday.
    download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011

I'll be there, already got Thursday off.

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

He's playing in Denver the next night. Flying up there to go see him with a buddy.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• go0gle
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2007

So he isn't going to stop by SF ? He is in the "area" .. on a global scale at least I might drive down for that one

Comment

• sonatine
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2005

a mid week tradition. Hello Mayan my old friend.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

good memories at this venue ... last year there were some amazing videos taken!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
              good memories at this venue ... last year there were some amazing videos taken!
              Indeed!!!
              I'll hopefully find my extra battery for the camera by the time this rolls around.

Comment

• Rawrmune
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2011

Ahh Digweed in LA! I haven't had the chance to see him yet so I'm seriously considering it. I'll have to make a 2 hour drive to and from SD and I have class at 11 the next day though.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Rawrmune
                  Ahh Digweed in LA! I haven't had the chance to see him yet so I'm seriously considering it. I'll have to make a 2 hour drive to and from SD and I have class at 11 the next day though.
                  Choose Digweed, you will be happier with that decision in the long run Get a hotel room downtown somewhere or split one with a fellow MS(r) if you dare ... First digweed experience being at The Mayan would be a great opportunity. What school do you attend (if I may ask? pm me if you want) I went to college in SD too!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

i caught sarschar at avalon just a minute ago. was okay. got tickets for this shit tho - as i expect much more from diggers. diggers better step up, 'cos lately they have not been doing it for me. nonetheless, it is always worth it.

we need a vortex emoticon!
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Rawrmune
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2011

Choose Digweed, you will be happier with that decision in the long run Get a hotel room downtown somewhere or split one with a fellow MS(r) if you dare ... First digweed experience being at The Mayan would be a great opportunity. What school do you attend (if I may ask? pm me if you want) I went to college in SD too!
                      Haha yeah Digweed is one of my favorite DJs but I haven't seen him yet. You're right I'd probably regret it if I didn't go. I go to UCSD; I'm a 4th year right now. This would be my first 21+ club event as well (just turning 21 this month), so it'd really be a new experience all around for me.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Haha yeah Digweed is one of my favorite DJs but I haven't seen him yet. You're right I'd probably regret it if I didn't go. I go to UCSD; I'm a 4th year right now. This would be my first 21+ club event as well (just turning 21 this month), so it'd really be a new experience all around for me.
                        Wow cool man, happy birthday! My first club experiences where from when i was 16, because Florida was cool like that... but I also went to a few all ages clubs in LA while in college out there. Do you have friends who also appreciate digweed? Are you at least going to smoke so weed?

I used to work down the street from UCSD (la jolla village drive & towne centre drive) in an ivory tower spent a lot of time in that area, i miss the glider port & blacks beach surfing after work.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

I find I only regret the things I DON"T do !!
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Rawrmune
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2011

Wow cool man, happy birthday! My first club experiences where from when i was 16, because Florida was cool like that... but I also went to a few all ages clubs in LA while in college out there. Do you have friends who also appreciate digweed? Are you at least going to smoke so weed?

I used to work down the street from UCSD (la jolla village drive & towne centre drive) in an ivory tower spent a lot of time in that area, i miss the glider port & blacks beach surfing after work.
                            Thanks man! Ahh cool, yeah I know where la jolla village and town centre is. I live about a 10 minute walk from there. And yeah gliderport and blacks beach is nice, I used to live right next to there my first two years so I would go there sometimes after classes. Unfortunately I don't think any of my friends are into Digweed or progressive house so I might have to be going alone . I was thinking of just drinking, since I don't really know how strict the security is or how the club atmosphere is like, though smoking is a possibility . Have any of you guys been to this venue before? How is it?

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Thanks man! Ahh cool, yeah I know where la jolla village and town centre is. I live about a 10 minute walk from there. And yeah gliderport and blacks beach is nice, I used to live right next to there my first two years so I would go there sometimes after classes. Unfortunately I don't think any of my friends are into Digweed or progressive house so I might have to be going alone . I was thinking of just drinking, since I don't really know how strict the security is or how the club atmosphere is like, though smoking is a possibility . Have any of you guys been to this venue before? How is it?
                              Been going there since 2000 to see Diggers!!!
                              Security is laxed as far as leaving you alone if you aren't falling all over yourself. You will get padded down and even go though a metal detector (wasn't like that before) as far as entering. After that, you are free to smoke on either side of the outside areas, upstairs is huge and one can roll balls all they like ( I don't anymore) PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...