X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rawrmune
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2011

Re: Digweed, Mayan, LA on Wed., Aug. 3rd, 2011

Nice interview by John Digweed by dmcworld magazine. He mentions the Mayan in it!

You have travelled and performed around the world 50 times over. Have you played anywhere new this year that stands out?
    “I played at the Fresh Festival in La Coruna in Spain in July for the first time, that was really good, a really nice festival with a great crowd. Another one that stands out, which although not new but great to see back up there is The Mayan Theatre in Los Angeles which is bouncing again. I’ve been doing it for about ten years now and I played there this year on a Wednesday night which is notoriously a bad night in LA. 1500 people turned up and it was rocking. It reminded me of the old Bedrock nights at Heaven in London where because it’s a midweeker, you know that the crowd are there for the music, they don’t care what night of the week it is.”

Comment

• Illuminate
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Aug 2009

reminded me of the old Bedrock nights at Heaven in London where because it’s a midweeker, you know that the crowd are there for the music, they don’t care what night of the week it is.
      Fuck yeh! Heaven on a Thursday is where it was! Gay club or not, the atmosphere, intensity and the music:

It's bloody great to see you popped your cherry to Mr. Digweed-himself, Rawrmune couldn't have selected a better night or venue.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
      Sbando
      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
      Bob
      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
      KiwiTollway

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Illuminate
        Fuck yeh! Heaven on a Thursday is where it was! Gay club or not, the atmosphere, intensity and the music:

It's bloody great to see you popped your cherry to Mr. Digweed-himself, Rawrmune couldn't have selected a better night or venue.
        I was fortunate enough to go to two Bedrock birthdays at Heaven. AMAZING nights!!

Comment

Working...