Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeronineteen
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

I came from RI to see him on july 3rd 03'. The floor was bouncing all night.
    Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.

Comment

• minneec
      Getting warmed up
      • Dec 2004

Re: Houston, we have a question! Diggers @ Centro-fly

was there for the thanksgiving gig in 2002. oh the memories. wondering why i have no recollection of july 03....ugh i was in amsterdam. but i loved centro-fly. those thursday parties kept ny alive. of all the clubs, why did that one have to go?

Comment

• remoh
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
        I went to hear Digweed at Centro-fly about 3 times from late 02 through 03.... I remember one on my birthday weekend, ( i am the 5th of July )

I had a fuckin blast, and remember closing him out I guess it was ?July 3rd night? and stumbling into morning (not a usual centro-fly thing )

I wonder if any other MS kids had any fun there?
        my birthday is july 8th

i have the digweed set from sep 13 live from centrofly pretty cool...
        [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
        |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• miketpoto
          Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
          • Jan 2005

my birthday is july 8th

i have the digweed set from sep 13 live from centrofly pretty cool...
          Cancerians UNITE! I was born on 7 5 77, wieght 7lbs 7ounces, at 731am mountain time and I am 27 years old. I have 2 tattoos having to do with 7 so far... working on 5 more. 7 is sexy, not like that nasty fucking 4, 4 is skanky. lol

oye, its an offf weekend, sander last week, sasha the next... god I love that constant refreshment [/quote]

Comment

• GerryD
            I love skanking
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by minneec
            was there for the thanksgiving gig in 2002. oh the memories. wondering why i have no recollection of july 03....ugh i was in amsterdam. but i loved centro-fly. those thursday parties kept ny alive. of all the clubs, why did that one have to go?

That Thankgiving show was insane.....It was so packed that they ran out of coat hangers at the coat check....I had a great time that night. Thats when i first met Ruby and some other MSers
            "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

^^ isn't that the night he spun with Jimmy ?? I thought Jimmy played better than diggz that night......

if I remember correctly, Diggz opened with the lexicon ave remix of DM's - Only WHen I loose Myself

-e-
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• GerryD
                I love skanking
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
                ^^ isn't that the night he spun with Jimmy ?? I thought Jimmy played better than diggz that night......

if I remember correctly, Diggz opened with the lexicon ave remix of DM's - Only WHen I loose Myself

-e-

-e- i think it was I am trying to remember if that was the night the diggz was also very late...Ben help us out
                "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

^^ yes I think you're right, diggz was late that night, he was supposed to come on at 1:00 and he actually showed up at 1:30

-e-
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Wanni
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Yeah he was late. We actually had a longer set from Jimmy than Diggers. The (alleged) reason that he was late was that he had a ear infection and could fly due to atmospheric pressure.
                    NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

^^ OH fuck you're right, that was the reason...... he actually had a train ride from Minnappolis if I remember correctly

-e-
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• WRM APLE PI
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jun 2004

THAT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT! i got D-RUNK b4 hand and somehow made it the whole night. from what i remember, he killed it! i stayed in the side room and had a blast.

peas.

Comment

• AliLES
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Sep 2004

^^ OH fuck you're right, that was the reason...... he actually had a train ride from Minnappolis if I remember correctly

-e-
                          thats right...he actually got on the mic and said to crowd "Ive been a train while taking antibiotics for 35 hours just to be here, we're gonna have a great night" or something to that effect...then the bassline from Lexicon Avenue's mix of DM kicked in and the place went apeshit!

what a wonderful night...those Digweed at Centro jams were always the best times...

Comment

• WRM APLE PI
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliLES

-e-
                            thats right...he actually got on the mic and said to crowd "Ive been a train while taking antibiotics for 35 hours just to be here, we're gonna have a great night" or something to that effect...then the bassline from Lexicon Avenue's mix of DM kicked in and the place went apeshit!

what a wonderful night...those Digweed at Centro jams were always the best times...

with the exception of the july set, i was disappointed with the other two sets he did there. one being the nov set and the other being the march set a day or two after the conference. cusick opened up for him on that one and i got there just as he was ending his opening set. way too up and down both those nights for me.

peas.

Comment

• Kobe
                              I wish I had an interesting User title
                              • Jun 2004

strangely enough I just so happened to come across some pics of that night on Andy Z's website

lol, that BOOBS hat was classic
                              Beats are my crack.

Comment

Working...