X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

John Digweed - Kiss 100 Classics : Show 004

If you are a serious prog-head, then show 004 is essential listening. Definately warranting repeated plays, 004 features some of the deep dark music gracing that infamous Twilo phazon sound system.

John Digweed Kiss100 : Show 004

01. John Creamer & Stephane K. - Tora Chan [Clicktracks | CLT50086-1]
    02. Siren Ciry - Miles Ahead (The Phat Lip E.P.) [Weekend World | Week 008]
    03. Echomen - Orient [End Recordings | END 031]
    04. Heller & Farley - Deep Sensation (Peace Division Mix) [Junior London | BRG011]
    05. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination | HAL 013]
    06. Samneric - Crazed Cello [Silver Pearl Records | SP06]
    07. Teimoso feat. Shelly Preston - Riding [Hooj Choons | HOOJ114]*
    08. Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing [Zone Recordings | ZONE012]
    09. Jürgen Driessen - Tenshi [Maelstrom Records | MAELT006]

* announced under its working title 'Red Pussy'

Show 004 : Timeline

This one was aired on 22 September 2000 : that night Diggers was in Tokyo at the Code Club Complex, two hours of which gets aired the following week for 005. The show has a real Twilo feel to it, with the NYC influence being apparent right from the off.

"We've going to keep it nice and dark and tribally tonight" [John Digweed]

Show 004 : The producers, labels and the music

01. John Creamer & Stephane K. - Tora Chan [Clicktracks | CLT50086-1]

Released: 2002 (exact date unknown) Written By: John Creamer & Stephane Kaneda

Originally limited info on the banging tribal number, which harks back to those heady days of Twilo with NYC exerting an influence on John's record box contents.

The write-up on Discogs says it all:

"If Satan himself wished to announce his presence to all man kind I imagine he would use Tora Chan as his entrance theme song. In an era where the dark dirty drums ruled New York, this one was completely slept on. Didn't make it onto any mix compilations, and was horrendously mislabeled as a Kevin Aviance track when the MP3 leaked back in the day so most people didnt even know it was a Creamer and K project. This thing is so dark and industrial in nature that it makes the Creamer and K's remix of "Love In Traffic" look like a pink bouquet of roses in comparison. If you want an idea of how big this is, take Satoshi Tomiie's "Virus", Madam's "Penetration" and then combine them both on a healthy dose of steriods. Long live progressive house."

Clicktracks was a sub-imprint of Wave Music.

Wave Music was started in 1995 by its owner François Kevorkian as a means to release cutting-edge but timeless music that doesn't necessarily fit the norm of what most people come to expect of a New York 'dance' indie label. Rather than concentrating on a specific style, the label's mission has been to bring out an eclectic and musically varied selection of music. Through its association with some of dance music's finest artists, producers and DJ's, Wave has in the span of a short few years achieved a reputation for excellence and innovation in this crowded field.

At the time Wave Music put out several percussive stormers like Afro-Swyped (Romatt Afro-Drumz Mix) [WM50051-1] appeared on Danny Howells' Nocturnal Frequencies 2.

02. Siren Ciry - Miles Ahead (The Phat Lip E.P.) [Weekend World Recordings | Week 008]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Martin Cartledge

Weekend World is the solo project of Producer Martin Cartledge. Martin hails from deepest, darkest West Yorkshire...Bradford to be precise. When not bothering sheep on the moors, Martin started developing a love of dance music from going to clubs like Back to Basics, Up yer Ronson & The Orbit. As luck would have it Martin found himself to be a bit useful in the recording studio, and hence in order to getting a proper job (although his Mum does say he had a paper round once, but was sacked for laziness) He decided to become a record producer.

Weekend World's 'The Word' opened up Global Underground 018: Nick Warren - Amsterdam, while 'Twister' appeared on Hernán Cattáneo's - South America [Perfecto | PERFALB11CD].

03. Echomen - Orient [End Recordings | END 031]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Chris Scott, Anton Fielding and Graeme “Cheb” Stewart

From December 1995 The End flew the flag for underground dance music in London. It has had unparalleled growth over three years with residencies from the worlds finest DJ's in all musical genres. Founded by Mr C and Layo Paskin, The End was also the birthplace of End Recordings. The labels' output can be broadly defined as representing the new hybrid sounds, which mould together techno, house and breakbeat. The End closed the doors for one last time on 24th January 2009.

The Echomen are Chris Scott and Anton Fielding who are one of the North of England's finest House exports. Chris has recorded classic deep house as New Phunk Theory and Lexicon Avenue for labels such as Paper, Forensic, Airtight and Guidance. Anton is one half of Solaris Heights who have recorded for Paper and Guidance and been responsible for some of the UK's finest House, which is always deep, musical and brimming with funk, as well as DJing at the infamous Shindig and guest spots around the country. With support from all the major US DJ's for their past work, we are sure that this new project with it's more electronic and twisted feel will hit the spot both here and across the Atlantic.

'Orient' appears on Danny Howells Global Underground: Nubreed 002 and Echomen's 2002 'Substance' makes Satoshi Tomiie – Global Underground: Nubreed 006.

04. Heller & Farley - Deep Sensation (Peace Division Mix) [Junior London | BRG011]
    Released:18 Sep 2000 Written By Pete Heller & Terry Farley

British house label Junior London was operational 1999 - 2004 with the original of Deep Sensation appearing that first year [BRG003] with three versions (Saturday Night Jam Down Session, Friday Night Special, Deep Beats) plus two initail remixes. Heller & Farley's previous release 'The Rising Sun' had great remixes by Bedrock & Tenaglia, with the former closing Diggers 'Twilo' Essential Mix and featuring on the subsequent CD release.

Peace Division is the production name for the tribal house duo Clive Henry and Justin Drake. Together, they have proven to be one of the most prolific UK tribal house producers starting with their first record in 1994. Peace Division got its name from a UN peace keeping force.

Justin Drake is the engineer of the duo and Clive Henry gained experience as a member of the Flying Records crew DJing at the Gosh and The Bone parties in London. Clive Henry started the Low Pressings label with Xpress 2 member/collaborator and friend Rocky.

The duo have releases on Kickin Records, Eukahouse, Hooj Choons, Prolekult, Low Pressings, Junior London, Crosstown Rebels and NRK Sound Division among others. Peace Division have also produced remixes for a wide variety of music artists from Moby to Trancesetters, with their remix of 'Roaches' appearin on Communicate. Having had their music appear on GU 017 (London) and 018 (Amsterdam) NuBreed 001 (Pappa) 003 (Lawler) they still get plays today the the likes Steve Bug, Loco Dice & Chris Liebing.

05. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 (Multiple Mirrors EP) [Hallucination | HAL 013]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Christopher Milo, Sean Cusick

Hallucination (Est. 1992) was originally co-founded by Monk and David Christophere as a platform to release their music as Rabbit In The Moon, Hallucination Recordings has since forged its place as a well respected underground label by releasing exceptional electronic music. Sub label Hallucination Limited is a limited press offshoot of seminal Florida label Hallucination Recordings, started in 2003 by Christoper Milo aka Three

Second-Hand Satellites are better known as globally recognised DJ | Producers Three and Sean Q6. Their pairing resulted in their first single ‘Multiple Mirrors e.p.’, which has received critical acclaim. Orbit 1.2 has just featured on Cassy's DC10 Mixmag CD along with Q6's 2003 production Out In The Shed [Hallucination Limited | HLT-005].

Sean 'Q6' Cusic became famous for his regularly monthly residencies in the illustrious Twilo. Performing each month with Sasha and John Digweed as well as his bi-monthly residency there with Anthony Pappa., but his career as a dj has spanned a decade. 1997 saw him securing a residency at Firestone in Orlando, Florida. Since then he has broadened his itinerary to include gigs across America and beyond, encompassing such places as Greece, Prague, and South America.

His production work has been just as prolific. Along with Jimmy Van M, he formed 'Freelance Icebreakers', whose remixes can be found on Flying Rhino and Bedrock. their remix of Bedrock's ‘Voices’ was featured on Sasha and Digweed's massive selling mix compilation, ‘Communicate’ - he was also part of ECVM who released the classic 'Circuit Breaker'. He has also produced tracks with house veterans Sam Mollison (‘Dreams’), Mick Parks (‘Eight Mile Sound’), and Gaetan Schurer (‘Unbound’).

Currently residing in New York City, DJ Three has been tirelessly holding the flag for underground electronic music in the US since his rise out of the sunny state of Florida in the early 90's. In that time, he's emerged as one of the brightest DJ talents in the US and continues to be a true inspiration for many of us. Three’s tour dates show both diversity in audience and a genre-bending passion for good music; he’s held residencies at NYC’s Twilo, Cielo (Robots) and Love, as well as Florida’s legendary Simon’s while playing lauded guest spots at San Francisco’s Wicked party, Fabric (UK), Panorama Bar (Berlin) and forward thinking events like Japan’s Labyrinth Festival and Australia’s Rainbow Serpent.

Armed with a sound that borrows equally from vintage acid-house, techno and underground electronica, his Hallucination Limited imprint is held in the highest regard.

06. Samneric - Crazed Cello [Silver Pearl Records | SP06]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Sam Bass & Eric Spire

Samneric are Sam Bass & Eric Spire, the latter is the Santa Cruz, CA based DJ and producer and owner of Silver Pearl Records whose 'Next Time' appeared on Lee Burridge's Nubreed 005. Samneric had just two releases, with Crazed Cello also opening Tyrants 2002 'No Shoes, No Cakes' release [Fabric (London) | TYRANT 2].

07. Teimoso feat. Shelly Preston - Riding [Hooj Choons | HOOJ114]
    Released: 29 Oct 2001 Written By: Rui Da Silva Vocals: Shelly Preston

Teimoso is an alias for Rui Da Silva, who traded Lisbon for London in 1999, setting up Kismet Records, where he began producing a more progressive sound. He has released a number of tracks under his own name, as well as collaborative efforts with Chris Coco and Moshic.

Rui Da Silva who was is massive form during this period, with classics like 'Touch Me' and remixes like Brothers Love Dubs '1-800 Ming' and Bedrock's 'Beautiful Strange', plus The Ananda Project 'Cascades Of Colour' which Danny Tenaglia also used for an 'Edit Of The Saffron Mix'.

When 'Riding' was aired it went under the working title 'Red Pussy' - the track later was on CD1 of Digweed's Global Underground 019: Los Angeles. A huge track live, Riding also features on the classic Code Club Complex (Tokyo) set, the first recorded club set John aired on Kiss.

08. Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing [Zone Recordings | ZONE 012]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Alec Milliner

Magic Alec released tracks between 1996 and 2003 with a range of collaborations at the trancier end of the spectrum.

09. Jürgen Driessen - Tenshi [Maelstrom Records | MAELT006]
    Released: 2000 (exact date unknown) Written By: Jürgen Driessen

Born in the Düsseldorf (Germany) Jürgen has 200+ releases under his belt to date, including remixes for Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Armand Van Helden or Green Velvet. In 2000 he teamed up with Oliver Klein and added his spice to worldwide respected productions such as 'Rheinkraft' and 'Timeloop'. To date he has released six records under his own name, signed by internationally respected labels such as Mutekki, Hook Recordings, Maelstrom Records, N.E.W.S. and Stik Records, as well as various remixes for highly acclaimed labels such as Hooj Choons, Alphabet City. The story still continues as Jürgen owns Mutekki Records alongside Oliver Klein.

London based Maelstrom Records has been putting out quality trance records since 2001 with releases and remixes from artists such as Tiësto, Blank & Jones, Bobina, Sia, Sander Van Doorn, Oliver Klein, Marco V, Mr Sam, Parker & Hansen, Cosmic Gate and many many more.

Show 004 : Guest Mix from Steve Lawler

01. Lexicon Avenue - Midnight On West 27th Street (Vocal Mix) [Forensic Records | for-011]
    02. The Path Ft. Marcel - Praying (Tom Middleton's Cosmos Vocal) [Junior London | BRG013RX]
    03. Datar - B (Tarrentella & Redankas' NYSC Mix) [Hooj Choons | HOOJ100]
    04. Cevin Fisher - The Way We Used To [Subversive | SUB53T]
    05. Futureshock - The Question (Why Why Why) [Fuju | Fuju 003]
    06. Madonna - Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Remix) [Maverick | W537TX1 9362 44923-5]
    07. Friskoboy - Starbuster [Zazoo Recordings | ZAZ 010]
    08. Praha - Mojito (Part I) [Player One Records | PLA04]
    09. Cevin Fisher - Love You Some More (Steve Lawler's Flight To Atlanta Mix) [Subversive | SUB68T]

Steve Lawler [Lunar Magazine Interview]

I felt very privileged to have the opportunity to sit down and talk to one of the most innovative and adaptive DJ's of the world, Steve Lawler, on my birthday. With his new CD release Dark Drums 2 and the creation of his record label Harlem Records — not to mention about 4 weekly events around the world — Steve is a busy man. In spite of his hectic schedule and world renowned status, Steve was extremely down-to-earth and easy to talk with. It felt at times like speaking to an old friend, however this old friend is a genius of sorts when it comes to the electronic music that he loves. He shared the knowledge and experiences on his journey that has brought him to his current position — smack dab in the center spotlight of the EDM community. Steve's journey has been an amazing one that always remained tied to his love for the "Bump bump bump" of the drums and basslines in his music.
    Lunar: Tell me the history of how you got started.

Steve Lawler: I will be brief, but it will be very hard because I have done a hell of a lot in the last ten years. In 1989 I started playing illegal parties, and that is how I really got started playing in front of people. Then I moved on to play at local clubs around Birmingham [England] — where I am from. I worked at a record shop for a little while. Then I went on tour with a local club, Club Night, which was a national tour. I then went to Ibiza with a residency at Café Mambo and played at all the clubs on the island as a guest. The next year I came back and maintained my residency at Mambo and also gained a residency at Pacha on the roof terrace. From there I got signed on with Cream with the agency and as a resident at the club in Liverpool for a year and a half. And between all of this I played gigs all over place — all over the world.

Lunar: What projects are you working on now?

Steve Lawler: I just finished a remix for Silicon Soul for a track called "Right On." Right on. That is coming out on Virgin with a dub and a vocal remix. Also at the moment, I am trying to just settle myself down to get through the summer because I have four or five gigs a week. The summer is just a busy time with festivals with God knows who here, there and everywhere. It is a great time to enjoy being a DJ with so many people out there at clubs in Ibiza, New York, Israel and Barcelona. I need to sit down at some point and concentrate on releasing my second single.

Lunar: Tell me about your record label Harlem Records.

Steve Lawler: I have been thinking about it for the past year or so. It all came to focus at the start of this year. The last three months I have been signing tracks left, right and center. Three of them are from America. Three from Italy. Peter Bailey is from New York, and Bruno Masciano and Peter tha Zouk are from Italy. Currently they are all unknown, but in the next year or so, I see them really making an entrance on the scene. Then I also have one from England in the works.

For now, I have had people I know from England doing the remixes. I want the label to reflect what I do musically for myself, the kind of housey-tribal-progressive-type of sound. We will have a Web site up, but it is still in the works — "www.harlemrecords.uk.co" — so make sure you check up with it soon.

Lunar: I notice that your musical style has been very adaptive throughout the years. Your music has progressed as the entire Electronic Music Sound has over time, but you have always maintained your unique style. Has this been a conscious effort, or has it just turned out that way with you following along with the trend?

Steve Lawler: No, never. I never followed the trend. Music constantly changes and evolves, and I am all for that. Music has to change and move forward. The elements in the tracks that I like have always stayed the same for the last ten years, dating right back to when I would buy strictly Rhythm Records and stuff on R&S from Germany. I am really into big basslines and very much into drums. I only play records that I like, and I think that this is obvious to anyone who listens to my music now.

The Dark Drums 1 album that came out last year used a couple of tracks from Halo Varga and Hipp-e and that was the first thing they ever did. When no one else was doing it, I was using that drummy, dark, rumbling bassline. My music changes like all the rest of the DJ's in the world — it moves forward — but the elements have always stayed the same. I can't change what I like. I like it to be at House Tempo with a bit of Funk and big basslines and drums with vocals here and there. I like it to be a bit druggy and twisted. All of that has stayed the same, whether it is a bit more on the Housey, Tribal, or Prog-y. I guess the categorizing is down to the magazines.

Lunar: So do you feel like all this categorization and subgenres has been the creation of the media?

Steve Lawler: The magazines are the ones that make categories and genres, not me. They are the ones that make categories, not DJ's. In fact, they build categories around DJ's and around records. They create a style, like progressive, when really progressive is more of an attitude than a style of music. I mean a progressive DJ like Danny Howells may start off housey, then move into more techy music and end it with a more trancy sound. There are a whole lot of sounds of genres that the magazines like to use, but to Danny it is all music that he likes, and nothing more.

It is an interesting situation with so many sounds and styles with so many great choices. And I think I can speak for a few DJ's in saying that you just have to just go with what you love. I mean, when you hear Danny Howells — he is such a great DJ and person — he always plays funky...even when he is playing hard, there is always funk. And with me, there is always the drums. I love the drums. I just cannot get away from the drums! I love rhythm, and the best way to create rhythm is with drums and basslines. So you know, you just go with what you like.

Lunar: Your new CD, Dark Drums 2, did not seem as, well...dark as the first one. Is it all the time you have been spending in Ibiza that has lightened your mood?

Steve Lawler: The thing was, without even realizing it myself, the summer was near and I have a summer residency on the Space terrace. And you know, if I am playing in a dark room the music will be a lot more dark and twisted, and I will take myself a lot more serious. But when I am playing on the terrace with everyone half-naked with big sunglasses and big smiles, it would just not be right to play the same mood. It is not about being intelligent or getting into someone's head. It is about having a party and having fun! And that is the music that I was gearing up for because of the summer time residency.

The elements are the same, but more of an "up" vibe with a funky mood. The great thing about Ibiza is that all music sounds good there. [laughing] If I was to go out on the terrace and start playing all dark and deep, people would be like, "What are you doing?!" People pay good money, and I would not do that to them, because that is not what they are coming for. They are coming for some light, funky tunes...and that is what I give them on the terrace. When I play inside I do the darker, druggy set.

Lunar: Do you prefer smaller clubs or big festivals?

Steve Lawler: It is a difficult question because I prefer both. I guess I am greedy. Like the Space in Ibiza, the promoter asked if I wanted to play on the terrace or inside. And to be honest I love both, and so I just told the promoter I wanted to play both. Festivals and smaller clubs are the same. They both offer me something different. The festivals are very driving short sets that get right to the point. A smaller club warrants a long set; a long set warrants a journey and getting into it. I even like to attend both.

Lunar: Have you seen that you get a different fan reaction in the States versus in Europe? Do you play differently?

Steve Lawler: No, not at all. I guess sometimes at Twilo I would play a bit more progressive than in Europe, but that is generally because I have been going to America for years, and I know that a lot of the house and tribal stuff that I play in the U.K. would not go down in the States. The States are really big in the progressive bit. I love progressive house stuff. I love that tougher side, and Twilo was about that. I mean, you would have Carl Cox one week and Paul Van Dyk the next. I used to go in there for four hours and start out with some house...and then build...and then end with something more tough. But sometimes in England I would play the entire set of deep tribal house. In the States they need that progression.

Lunar: What records never leave your bag?

Steve Lawler: As sad as it sounds, there is one record that has not left my box for about 5 years. It is "Reach" by Lil Mo Ying Yang, by Erick Morillo and Lil Louie.

Lunar: What is it about that track?

Steve Lawler: It is tribal house. It sounds like a new record. It has always been my favorite club record. It has always been a big record, not like everyone knows it, but like it always makes people go off. It is perfect. There is a siren in the middle that sends the crowd into a frenzy. It has always done the trick, so I have always kept it in my box. It is a great way to play a big record without playing an obvious record.

Lunar: Any other favorites?

Steve Lawler: Well, none that haven't left my box, but there is one that comes into my box every summer for the last two years. It is DJ Sandy vs. Housetrap, "Overdrive." It is a record that came out on a German label called Cosmos, and then Positive signed it up. It is a really choppy record, again it is said but I would play it at minus six to get it to be a nice funky house record. This is perfect for the terrace.

Lunar: What tapes or CDs do you listen to in your car?

Steve Lawler: Mainly I listen to really chilled out stuff. I spend everyday in the studio, and then on the weekends I am out at the clubs. It is everyday of my life listening to house music — BUMP BUMP BUMP — constantly. So when I am in the car on the way home or when I actually get to put my feet up and get a glass of wine, I try to listen to chill music. I am really into a band called The Verve. Also Macy Gray.

Lunar: What are some people that have inspired you along your career?

Steve Lawler: Well, actually I was inspired last weekend by a guy called James Zabiela. He was a Muzic [Magazine] Bedroom Bedlam winner and he was just signed to the agency I am on. I had heard lots of hype and praise about him, but was finally able to hear him last weekend. He was wonderful and inspiring.

Lunar: What about producers?

Steve Lawler: There really isn't one single producer that is easy to name out. But there is one great label, Junior, that has been coming out with some really good stuff. Producer-wise, there are so many different people that are doing great material. Robbie Rivera from America. King Unique...everything they touch turns to gold.

Lunar: What are some of your favorite DJ's to play with? Are there certain people that you are associated with and do tours with, or are you more solo?

Steve Lawler: I am more solo. I don't tour with anyone in particular. But there is the usual bunch that I like playing with — Tenaglia, Pappa, Sasha, Digweed, and Howells. They are all my friends and all are people that I think are wonderful DJ's and I love to play with.

[This interview was conducted August 22, 2001]

Last edited by simonr; August 15, 2011, 06:51:14 PM.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed - Kiss 100 Classics : Show 004

The files can be found in this part of the [ms] vault :

Kiss 100 FM - 2000 September Kiss 100 - 2000-09-02 Part 1 - John Digweed (Show 1) http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.com/download.php?file=Kiss_100_FM_Sep_02_2000-John_Digweed.mp3 01. Datar - B (Tarrentella & Redankas' NYSC Mix) [Hooj Choons | HOOJ100] 02. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination | HAL 013]
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Really really nice. Thanks Simon.

Comment

• Zyklon
          Getting warmed up
          • May 2007

Hi guys, im triying to get this set from the Kiss 100 thread, but the link in megaupload is not available. Could anyone reupload this set?? Thanks for advance!

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

Once again Simon. Thank you very much.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

• Simeon
              Platinum Poster
              • Jan 2010

Thanks Simon!
              From Balearic to Techno...

http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/
              http://soundcloud.com/geosim

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zyklon
                Hi guys, im triying to get this set from the Kiss 100 thread, but the link in megaupload is not available. Could anyone reupload this set?? Thanks for advance!
                PM sent

If you keep posting on here you should get access to here :

Kiss 100 FM - 2000 September Kiss 100 - 2000-09-02 Part 1 - John Digweed (Show 1) http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.com/download.php?file=Kiss_100_FM_Sep_02_2000-John_Digweed.mp3 01. Datar - B (Tarrentella & Redankas' NYSC Mix) [Hooj Choons | HOOJ100] 02. Second-Hand Satellites - Orbit 1.1 [Hallucination | HAL 013]
                sigpicSimonR

Comment

• Aaron C.
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jun 2010

Can some one reup this set please.

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

more goodies, thx

i met steve lalwer in the airport coming back from wmc he was waiting for the same flight, got shocked that i knew him..lol...
                    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Hoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Aug 2009

good vibes from him ??

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

yeah he was cool and happy that i knew him, just sitting on his ipad with his crew...real mellow...asked him if he played in space this year and he said no, i told him i saw diggs in vagabond and he asked me how was it...

steve lawler in the 2002-04 era was top, had to thank him for his 2003 space set
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• klangfabrik
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2009

thanks for the effort, was a good read! interesting lawler interview - cheers for thank simon!

Comment

• Aaron C.
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jun 2010

Can some one please send me a link to this amazing mix?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Awesome write up. Been listening to some of these classic Digweed Kiss100 sets the last few days..Still some of my fav stuff. Thanks for all the info on the tunes contained in the mix!

Comment

Working...