X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

He's in the Book!

The rapture has come, millions are missing. How will the lost come to know Christ and coninue to be saved after the rapture?

Oh yeah, this is serious...

AND THIS IS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT'S CULT TOO

• Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Yo homies, get a grip! Imma have another sinful beer...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
      • Jan 2005

too filling... Cabernet or shiraz, or a joint, or .....? I have my list of no no's, but I have a list of yea yeah's too When I write my MANIFESTO postings, I am actually not flailing about with foam at the mouth from anger, it's quite refreshing to get out actually, and my long ass posts are usually right before doing an hour to two long set and recording it in my room/studio. Getting any frustration out seems to be helping me get over the nerves of fucking up which then makes me less likely to overcompensate a nudge or pull and fuck a mix up.

And I have to get my W frustrations out, or else!

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Actually I always drink whiskey...and just discovered Havana Club.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
          • Jan 2005

My father and whiskey.... the smell I can't deal with... That and it feels like heartburn, I dont like heartburn by accident, let alone on purpose. I preferr sinus-burn. LOL

Comment

Working...