X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

I can't believe the Vortex thread got closed

Vintage thread from 2008. I guess this will too. Why can't you guys keep your altercations to PM instead of ruining threads for the rest of us?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: I can't believe the Vortex thread got closed

old threads bumped at the right time ftw

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

why can't we all just get a loan?

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

yeah, this place is pretty pathetic these days. it's sad

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
          yeah, this place is pretty pathetic these days. it's sad

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

I cant say I could see the problem with bumping the thread. If starting a new thread on the same subject is better maybe we should unmerge threads or start a new thread when we post a new link to a set already posted.
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Nobody saw any problem with it except i!!ustrious who turned it into a thing with adeelmir72 which lead to the closing of this thread. 5 pages of trolling between them and name calling.

Because of people who cannot think before responding, refuse to keep their shit to private channels, or simply treat GYY as a punching bag to project their personal issues.

FAIL.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

the plur has gone!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  • Mar 2008

no it hasn't brah
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

sure thing feather. your exasperation of all of it makes you so prudent buddy. good for you. this complaining is no more the better. shit wasn't (there never was one) a problem.... and it doesn't matter... but i guess you and your drama delegation feels so mad that you gotta create a thread about a thread getting closed ZOMFG.

also, we thought full well before posting. and we are all OVER IT LOL. the nature of the thread had that tone from the get go, mind you.

all i did was merely throw out a question mark out there "???" with a macro because it was an old thread. that. is. all.

furthermore, i contemplate each post; am not affraid to voice my say; don't give a fuck.

so feel free to complain more because things aren't all honky dory - bathed in utopic nostalgia from the past. god damn son.

let's yakkity yak. no one cares. and fucks are not given

hope you have a blast in new york. you're gonna love how people think so freely. enjoy.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

1) Not complaining, an observation

2) Common sense advice to not ruin a thread with crap if you have a problem with someone

3) No drama from me, I observed the drama between you and adeelmir72

4) Wasn't feeling nostalgic in particular, didn't even participate in that thread recently

5) Certainly got you caring enough to explain yourself

6) No issues with people thinking freely—they're free to think what they want

7) GYY has never been the kind of forum that assrapes someone for bumping an old thread, I don't think, and I've been here 7 years.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        • Mar 2008

go ahead and rationalize everything; justify yourself for being so perfect. i know i am not. but you, man, lol

uh oh... you pulled out your seniority card. oh shit!
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• adeelmir72
                          Addiction started
                          • Oct 2010

guys lets just get along no need to start other issues, there was no need for what happened in the vortex thread i agree, it was a pointless argument and could have easily been avoided...but thats all too late now and the thread shouldnt have been closed anyways, def not after things got resolved..if i had known that it would have caused that much drama i prob wouldnt have bumped it anyway, but come on now who would have expected this to happen with bumping an old digweed thread...so lets take it for what its worth and choose it as a fresh starts to not attacking eachother here,,,
                          triscuits

Comment

• bobjuice
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

The biggest shame for me is that i was looking back through that thread yesterday and enjoyed reading what was going on when it was first posted, always nice to read some of Jib's old posts too.

Now it's fucked up and gone for good.

Good work lads

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
                              The biggest shame for me is that i was looking back through that thread yesterday and enjoyed reading what was going on when it was first posted, always nice to read some of Jib's old posts too.

Now it's fucked up and gone for good.

Good work lads
                              Yes, precisely

Comment

Working...