• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OkiDokie
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2010

Re: Luis Bondio warm up Martin Garcia @ Infierno, Córdoba - 05.18.2011

Originally posted by chuckc
    but thing is i haven't heard another Bondio mix that hit me as good as this one, wish I could find another version of this amazing style warm up.

who is on that contrast crowbar one u posted DIDI? that is almost as comparable as far as top quality warmup.
    Are you talking about Manuel Sofia's WU for Charlie May? If so, that's another fantastic set

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

yeah i think that is it, for some reason the copy i have doesn't have the artist name, i think it is manual sofia though. great mix.

Comment

• Rawrmune
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2011

Nice taste chuckc, this and that Manuel Sofia Crobar set are up there as my favorite warm ups too.

Can anyone tell me where I can find music that has a sound like the song at 61:47, with that very low rumbling bass? I only hear tracks with that kind of bass in Argentinean warm up sets, which never have tracklists.

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Deep Mariano, Guille quero,
          They play in some occasions with low bmp,
          I have a couple of great Argentine warm up sets.
          I will look a couple of them.

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unkle
            I have a couple of great Argentine warm up sets.
            I will look a couple of them.
            that would be great unkle

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Rawrmune
              How do they do it... I just don't get it. They have such a deep sound... pretty amazing.
              I think it's in the DNA . I went out last week to see , amongst others, Barem. who is supposed to be minimal. It wasn't and he was the high light of my night. They just can't help putting melody into their music
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Rawrmune
                How do they do it... I just don't get it. They have such a deep sound... pretty amazing.
                I think it's in the DNA . I went out last week to see , amongst others, Barem. who is supposed to be minimal. It wasn't and he was the high light of my night. They just can't help putting melody into their music

@chuckc It was Manuel Sofia
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• tsa
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jan 2008

While we're on the subject of awesome upcomer's, does anyone have any Lautaro Varela or Kevin Di Serna sets. Couldn't find any. Thx.

Didi?

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

I've got two of Kevin's , but 'm going to bed now . I will upload tomorrow Can't find any of Lautaro Varela, but he has some really good tracks on soundcloud . Definitely a producer to watch.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by tsa
                      While we're on the subject of awesome upcomer's, does anyone have any Lautaro Varela or Kevin Di Serna sets. Couldn't find any. Thx.

Didi?
                      I assumed you had looked at souncloud Kevin has heaps up . Kevin Di Serna's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

I have been listening to the warm up for Luis Junior while I uploaded would recommend.

Anyway I downloaded all the sets he has there and will be uploading the lot to make sure they don't die. But use soundcloud, let him know we appreciate him.

Comment

• tsa
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2008

Thanks Didi, you always deliver Will check them out on SC now, don't know why I didn't think of this!

Comment

• klangfabrik
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2009

whoa the link is still working. cheers UNKLE

looking forward to listen now...

Comment

Working...